Listing monitored by Boody

4.1

Excellent quality products, communication and overall customer service!

I contacted the service team to discuss a possible fault in a product i just brought and they were very understandings and replaced my item and also sent a preganacy appropriate product for me to try. Very impressed with giving atitude!

Deanne
DeanneHunter Region, NSW

Amazing!!

Firstly, absolutely love BOODY products!!! The quality and comfort are exceptional. Their customer service is nothing short of amazing. Always happy to help and extremely efficient. Would highly recommend to anyone considering their first purchase. Once you have worn you will be hooked!!

Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware the shipping fees when returning!

I received my Boody products in a good period of time from ordering and packaging was environmentally friendly, however the sweatpants didn't fit as I'd hoped and initiated a return & refund.
The returns portal is a great interface and while there was an option for store credit with additional 10%, I wasn't confident about my sizing based on the previous order's outcome.
I opted for the refund and I was really disappointed to learn that Boody don't absorb the shipping costs for the return and so I am now without a pair of sweatpants and out of pocket $10.
This isn't consistent with the cost-free service you experience with other online retail brands and so regrettably I won't be using Boody again now.

Sizing Very small
Robyn G.
Robyn G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

I've bought several Boody products and have been very happy with all my purchases. I recently purchased the long sleeve top. When it arrive the sleeve had not been properly sewn up. When I reported this to Boody they replied quickly and replaced the item.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

JimmyNarara

Unfortunately it Doesn't live up to

shop says size to accuracy is wrong I am XL It was to large. does not support at all! The shop is mainly undies but this is the product that you can't return Great!

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Outstanding

You can’t help but love the Boody products. They are super comfortable , super soft and since I discovered them at least 5 years ago I haven’t worn any other brand off underwear. I also love their tshirts, same great quality and comfort.
So a big big thank you to the whole Boody team for your excellent work and outstanding customer service. Much appreciated. I will for sure order more products.

Excellent Customer Service and Products

These products are great quality and last for years. Recently had such an excellent experience with customer service: Australia Post delivered my order to the wrong house and were giving me a terrible run around. I phoned boody for help and they resent my whole order, no questions asked. Wasn't they're fault, but they were so helpful and kind and fixed it up right away. Couldn't recommend them more.

SaM
SaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Boody is the best

My issue with size was speedily rectified. Great customer service and these undies are the most comfortable I've ever owned. Totally recommend this product to anyone looking for comfy undies. Thanks Boody

Sizing Very small