Listing monitored by Boody

Alison Joy
Alison JoyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Yoga tights

Super satisfied with my tights they are wonderful. These guys give great customer service too. i bought the wrong tights at first. lol

Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boody Bamboo Underwear

I cannot comment on other items as I have only purchased underwear and socks but have hardly worn the socks. I bought a pair of the classic bikini underwear which seemed to be quite good. I subsequently bought multiple more as they are very comfortable and a great, flattering design. However, after a few months, they have all started to deteriorate at the front. It is seemingly quite poor quality. If they change their manufacturing to reflect the cost to create better quality items, I would reconsider purchasing again but I will not be buying from this company in the near future.

Team BoodyBoody

So impressed with the customer service after a wrong size purchase.

I purchased the triangle bralette. I am the perfect fit for Large size in the shaper crop top and padded shaper crop tops that I already own but the bralette in Large was too tight. I emailed and Adam could not have been nicer or more helpful. They immediately sent out an XL triangle bralette and it is just perfect - after a few minutes I didn't even know I was wearing it. I find the shaper crop tops perfectly comfortable and the only crop tops that don't leave me sweaty in the heat. I always wash them in a lingerie bag so haven't had any problems with them after a wash.

J. Oakley
J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Fit well - Don’t last

Very easy to purchase and a good choice. Unless you purchase a reasonable quantity they don’t wash and wear for long. Have found that the leggings are good but the undies go out of shape too quickly. Company appears to be ethical but goods made in China and I won’t buy anymore.

RachelHR
RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bikini brief, ankle socks, PJ’s, T shirt and leggings.

I’ve leggings, bikini brief, T- shirt, summer PJ’s short sleeve T and shorts. Bought at different times over the last 10 months. I keep trying different Boody products and love them all. What I most like is the products are organic, and yet similar price to bonds not organic products. I believe Boody quality to be superior to Bonds. Furthermore the way a hiccup in a recent order has been managed by Boody is exceptional. I’m utterly impressed with the products and customer service. Can’t recommend them more highly.

tingirl1966
tingirl1966Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unfortunately not really an Australian product.

6 of 8 items were made in China. Happy to have items made in any other country but trade issues mean I do not wish to support a country that is affecting Aussie farmers and producers. For that reason alone, I will never buy your product again. This saddens me, and my search continues for a true Australian company to support.

Sonja B.
Sonja B.South Australia

Boody makes my thrush worst

I have a history of thrush, though I usually do not have thrush, I can get it quite easily if I am not careful, unfortunately boody underwear gives me thrush, I find they are too tight because they are so stretchy, it's like leggings material, though comfortable I would prefer the knickers to be less hugging. Also I did purchase the leggings they are comfortable and nice but very very thin so I'm still cold of I wear them under a dress or skirt which is what I usually do, they are alot thinner then most leggings.

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfiest clothes ever!

I now have two pairs of the Lounge Pants as they are extremely comfortable and very versatile. Perfect for at home and sleep, but also smart enough to leave the house in. I’ve had similar lounge style pants, these are softer, better quality and more comfy. Seem to wash really well, too. They are also an environmentally friendly company.

Linda
Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sally G.
Sally G.
nrc
nrcSydney, NSW

Long time fan - comfortable, good value

Have ordered from them a number of times. Love their business socks, men's tees and baby clothes. Boxers don't fit me well as i don't think they are "shaped" enough around the private parts - a bit too "flat" at the front. Trying their briefs in my latest order. Would love you to make men's trunk style underwear!

Lisa122
Lisa122Central West, NSW

Disappointed

I was rather excited to finally find an Aussie made and owned company.... hoe wrong was I after doing my first order and have it arrive to only find they manufacture in China!!! I will not be purchasing from this company again!

Tom M.
Tom M.South East Queensland, QLD

I haven't worn anything else in months

I've placed multiple orders over the past few months and have been 15/10 happy with everything from the finished product to the customer service from Adam and the team.

I've recommended this onto many of my friends and will continue to do so!

Esmeralda
EsmeraldaPerth, WA

Ok I guess

I bought 3 pairs of midi briefs in my size and I also used the measurement tool on the website. I’m slim and the underwear cuts into my legs and leaves terrible pantylines. I won’t be able to wear them during the day. I wanted to love them but now I’m not sure that it’s a long term solution. Pretty bummed.