Listing monitored by Boody

3.3
RachelHR
RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bikini brief, ankle socks, PJ’s, T shirt and leggings.

I’ve leggings, bikini brief, T- shirt, summer PJ’s short sleeve T and shorts. Bought at different times over the last 10 months. I keep trying different Boody products and love them all. What I most like is the products are organic, and yet similar price to bonds not organic products. I believe Boody quality to be superior to Bonds. Furthermore the way a hiccup in a recent order has been managed by Boody is exceptional. I’m utterly impressed with the products and customer service. Can’t recommend them more highly.

Sizing Slightly large
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfiest clothes ever!

I now have two pairs of the Lounge Pants as they are extremely comfortable and very versatile. Perfect for at home and sleep, but also smart enough to leave the house in. I’ve had similar lounge style pants, these are softer, better quality and more comfy. Seem to wash really well, too. They are also an environmentally friendly company.

Sizing Slightly large