Boody (page 3 of 4)

Mash
MashNew South Wales

So comfy I love it

I’m stoked.

I’ve never heard of this brand before and just took a gamble on it and was pleasantly surprised.

I ordered a pair of grey undies and bra and they are super comfy! bamboo is always a win and the size guide fit me accurately.

Also appreciate the little things like how the tag easily tears off so it isn’t itchy.

Love it.

Excellent Customer Service and Products

These products are great quality and last for years. Recently had such an excellent experience with customer service: Australia Post delivered my order to the wrong house and were giving me a terrible run around. I phoned boody for help and they resent my whole order, no questions asked. Wasn't they're fault, but they were so helpful and kind and fixed it up right away. Couldn't recommend them more.

Linda
Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Loving the Downtime Lounge Pants

These pants are so soft & comfortable, and look really nice too. They look high quality and like they'll last a really long time. I had a glitch with my order on my end, and Boody's customer service was excellent, they refunded the excess postage for me.

Jodie J
Jodie JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super soft

I recently ordered a wireless bra which is so very soft and comfortable. I liked it so much that I’ve just placed a new order of trunks for my boys. I really like this brand and appreciate the warm and friendly customer service.

Caroline I.
Caroline I.South East Queensland, QLD

Great comfy undies!

I first got my first Boody undies years ago and they really have lasted. All this time later, I can say they have kept the quality, they are still soft and breathable. I like them to minimise the VPL. I think they are great value for money. Aside from a great product, I like the sustainable and responsible stance this company takes. And Boody also have super friendly and helpful staff! Whats not to love?

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sally G.
Sally G.

best undies ever

I love these soft and comfortable undies. The material is very breathable and washes well. I bought some briefs for my partner and he likes the light and soft material too. The outstanding boody customer service is such a treat in these times. I love the packaging and the attention to detail, such a joy to get a parcel that is beautifully designed and lovingly packed. I will next venture into the lounge wear and pj's, can't wait. Best wishes to all the team - you are doing wonderful work.

Cranky Alice
Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.

NB18
NB18AU

Disappointing in every way

They talk about the environment all the time but each piece comes in an individual box? Yes they might be just cardboard but why waste? Manufacturing all these boxes is harmful for the environment. I just couldn’t believe how they thought it was a good idea.. and of course made in China.
Secondly the product.. they are no where near as comfortable on the skin as cotton. They feel very synthetic against the skin but soft.
They really need to get the cut of the things right. The thongs were so uncomfortable, as if you wore a bikini briefs and pulled them up. I would never buy them again.

nrc
nrcSydney, NSW

Long time fan - comfortable, good value

Have ordered from them a number of times. Love their business socks, men's tees and baby clothes. Boxers don't fit me well as i don't think they are "shaped" enough around the private parts - a bit too "flat" at the front. Trying their briefs in my latest order. Would love you to make men's trunk style underwear!

Poncii
PonciiPerth, WA

Sustainably produced and super comfy

I love Boody undies and singlets, and have been buying them for several years now. Have just purchased loungewear and pjs, reasonably priced and very stylish. Glad to support a sustainable business that thinks of the environment.

Devastated

I was super excited to find what I thought was an Australian made and owned underwear company. Absolutely floored when I discovered everything is made in China. Very impressed with the products, however back to the drawing board. We need to support 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured. Keep it it local!
These types of reviews also need to be added to your website.

Lisa122
Lisa122Central West, NSW

Disappointed

I was rather excited to finally find an Aussie made and owned company.... hoe wrong was I after doing my first order and have it arrive to only find they manufacture in China!!! I will not be purchasing from this company again!

Ling
LingPerth, WA

Very comfy

Shipping was fast and plastic-free, which I appreciated. I had to return a bra (ordered one without padding by mistake) and it was fuss free. I also like that M size is 10-12, as I'm between those two sizes. Very comfy underwear (no wedgies!), will try their loungewear products in future.

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy to find this company!

Geegy
Geegy

Amazing!

I just received my order of the high waisted brief, boxer brief and full length leggings in an eco friendly box - everything is beautiful, ethical and high quality. So, so stoked!

Magstar
MagstarSydney, NSW

Great Product and Amazing Service

SaM
SaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Boody is the best

My issue with size was speedily rectified. Great customer service and these undies are the most comfortable I've ever owned. Totally recommend this product to anyone looking for comfy undies. Thanks Boody

Team BoodyBoody

Great undies, AMAZING company and service!

Tom M.
Tom M.South East Queensland, QLD

I haven't worn anything else in months

I've placed multiple orders over the past few months and have been 15/10 happy with everything from the finished product to the customer service from Adam and the team.

I've recommended this onto many of my friends and will continue to do so!

Kim
KimNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great quality products that are value for money in the long term.

I have been wearing Boody briefs for the past 5 to 6 years as the cut is comfortable and they wear really well. I previously purchased a few pairs for my husband (some years ago) and he was a bit indifferent at the time, however he’s recently rediscovered them and loves the way that they stay in place when he’s doing some physical work.

After a request to buy some more supplies for my husband, I decided to top up my supply however I made a mistake with the size. I made contact with Boody to request a change in size and was pleasantly surprised when Adam got back to me so promptly to say that the change had been made.

The bottom line is that these are great products with excellent customer service to back them up.

Esmeralda
EsmeraldaPerth, WA

Ok I guess

I bought 3 pairs of midi briefs in my size and I also used the measurement tool on the website. I’m slim and the underwear cuts into my legs and leaves terrible pantylines. I won’t be able to wear them during the day. I wanted to love them but now I’m not sure that it’s a long term solution. Pretty bummed.

Annette
AnnetteHobart, TAS

Long activewear pants

Lovely and warm and thick for winter walks , i went up a size in these pants and I’m glad I did , I’m usually a medium but got a large , they fit well , my only complaint is the waist band falls down and I have to keep pulling it up but other than that pants are great!

Tamara
Tamara

Great quality, great fit, great service!

Living in the tropics a comfortable bra is a must! I ordered two Boody padded shaper crop bras and couldn't be happier. It was easy to find the perfect fit using the sizing guide, and the beautiful, breathable bamboo fabric (the moisture wicking qualities are perfect for this climate) is so comfortable while the clever design and removable padding provide great shape and support. Despite COVID-19, my order was dispatched and arrived promptly.
I requested an adjustment to my order just post picking/packing, but customer support (Chief Customer Happiness Liaison - Adam) went "above and beyond" to try to accommodate my request.
Naturally, I've just ordered socks and undies!
signed, a Boody Customer For Life!

Other Underwear Shops & Brands