Boody (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Boody

love the simple version

I first purchased a pair of plain grey boody mens briefs from a health food store in Brisbane I was delighted with them. They are confortable eco friendly and a clever design with the minium of seams. So I ordered 5 more pair on line they arived quickly and were packaged in a very handsome box which could be recycled to my surprise and sadness the briefs inside were festooned with not one but three annoying satin lables with information that could have been printed on or in the box. the discreet branding on the original pair I purchased made the goods look smart and seem to in the eco ethos The satin tags dont work for mens underwear get rid of them MikeB

Product Appearance As advertised

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

Quality varies A LOT, elastic stretches out quickly

I have bought a variety of Boody tops and undies over the last 5 years and while I love that they are comfy, sustainable basics, I've found the quality of the elastic varies. Some items still look fine after a couple of years, but the spaghetti straps on the cami tops stretch out really badly so that the bottom is nearly at my knees! Also one pair of briefs has lost all stretch in the waist elastic so they don't even stay on. Would have hoped for a more durable product given the focus on sustainability.

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Ethical company, much more transparent now with where/how products made

Australian company that makes ethical, quality clothes. I was unhappy with a previous purchase because I felt the company hadn't been transparent about the items being made in China. Now the company says where items are made and has some stuff made in Vietnam. Good stuff :) -Lilly

Product Appearance As advertised

Love the undies hate the bra top

The bamboo undies I bought are great. The bra top rides up under the armpits and is VERY uncomfortable. Only cost me $11.50 so not end of the world but most definitely do not recommend! I tried to contact them just to give them this feedback just to let them know but they are super uncontactable....even via Facebook messenger. So I would say overall a home grown earth friendly marketing approach but actually a pretty corporate establishment. It's kind scratchy material too. I'd prefer organic cotton as I have very sensitive skin

Trish
TrishSouthern and Hills, SA

I want more.......

RachelHR
RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bikini brief, ankle socks, PJ’s, T shirt and leggings.

I’ve leggings, bikini brief, T- shirt, summer PJ’s short sleeve T and shorts. Bought at different times over the last 10 months. I keep trying different Boody products and love them all. What I most like is the products are organic, and yet similar price to bonds not organic products. I believe Boody quality to be superior to Bonds. Furthermore the way a hiccup in a recent order has been managed by Boody is exceptional. I’m utterly impressed with the products and customer service. Can’t recommend them more highly.

KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Unbelievable service and product!!

Sydney customer
Sydney customerSydney, NSW

Absolutely the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn

Boody website is user friendly and clear. Transaction was without a problem and quick delivery followed. I bought a set of four undies and a crop top. Love material, it is light, so soft and comfortable, almost feeling like not wearing them at all. I am a 61 old woman, 175cm/93kg with small bust and I ordered size XL which is perfect. Stretchy, extremely soft and beautifully made. I would happily buy many more pieces from other collections but I can't afford. Originally I wanted a crop top only then, I used introductory offer for subscribers and ordered undies too. If I could, I would definitely get rid of all underwear I have and replace it with Boody items. I can only imagine how sleepwear and lounge wear feels, pure beauty.

Outstanding

You can’t help but love the Boody products. They are super comfortable , super soft and since I discovered them at least 5 years ago I haven’t worn any other brand off underwear. I also love their tshirts, same great quality and comfort.
So a big big thank you to the whole Boody team for your excellent work and outstanding customer service. Much appreciated. I will for sure order more products.

Love love love

Oh my gosh! All the products I have bought I love. Love the padded bra. Does not ride up. Bought the long pj’s, 2 lounge pants all in small. I bought long sleeve t-shirt in small, for me I will buy medium next time. The lounge top is more comfortable easy fit in small. I am over 60 years old.

Geri
Geri

Great product and excellent customer service

Boody underwear is a great quality product which I have found to be really comfortable - they also have excellent customer service

Sizing Very small
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfiest pants, don’t want to wear anything else!

I now have two pairs of the Lounge Pants as they are extremely comfortable and very versatile. Perfect for at home and sleep, but also smart enough to leave the house in. I’ve had similar lounge style pants, these are softer, better quality and more comfy. Seem to wash really well, too. They are also an environmentally friendly company.

Mash
MashNew South Wales

So comfy I love it

I’m stoked.

I’ve never heard of this brand before and just took a gamble on it and was pleasantly surprised.

I ordered a pair of grey undies and bra and they are super comfy! bamboo is always a win and the size guide fit me accurately.

Also appreciate the little things like how the tag easily tears off so it isn’t itchy.

Love it.

Excellent Customer Service and Products

These products are great quality and last for years. Recently had such an excellent experience with customer service: Australia Post delivered my order to the wrong house and were giving me a terrible run around. I phoned boody for help and they resent my whole order, no questions asked. Wasn't they're fault, but they were so helpful and kind and fixed it up right away. Couldn't recommend them more.

Loving the Downtime Lounge Pants

These pants are so soft & comfortable, and look really nice too. They look high quality and like they'll last a really long time. I had a glitch with my order on my end, and Boody's customer service was excellent, they refunded the excess postage for me.

Jodie J
Jodie JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super soft

I recently ordered a wireless bra which is so very soft and comfortable. I liked it so much that I’ve just placed a new order of trunks for my boys. I really like this brand and appreciate the warm and friendly customer service.

Caroline I.
Caroline I.South East Queensland, QLD

Great comfy undies!

I first got my first Boody undies years ago and they really have lasted. All this time later, I can say they have kept the quality, they are still soft and breathable. I like them to minimise the VPL. I think they are great value for money. Aside from a great product, I like the sustainable and responsible stance this company takes. And Boody also have super friendly and helpful staff! Whats not to love?

best undies ever

I love these soft and comfortable undies. The material is very breathable and washes well. I bought some briefs for my partner and he likes the light and soft material too. The outstanding boody customer service is such a treat in these times. I love the packaging and the attention to detail, such a joy to get a parcel that is beautifully designed and lovingly packed. I will next venture into the lounge wear and pj's, can't wait. Best wishes to all the team - you are doing wonderful work.

Cranky Alice
Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.

NB18
NB18AU

Disappointing in every way

They talk about the environment all the time but each piece comes in an individual box? Yes they might be just cardboard but why waste? Manufacturing all these boxes is harmful for the environment. I just couldn’t believe how they thought it was a good idea.. and of course made in China.
Secondly the product.. they are no where near as comfortable on the skin as cotton. They feel very synthetic against the skin but soft.
They really need to get the cut of the things right. The thongs were so uncomfortable, as if you wore a bikini briefs and pulled them up. I would never buy them again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Poncii
PonciiPerth, WA

Sustainably produced and super comfy

I love Boody undies and singlets, and have been buying them for several years now. Have just purchased loungewear and pjs, reasonably priced and very stylish. Glad to support a sustainable business that thinks of the environment.

Devastated

I was super excited to find what I thought was an Australian made and owned underwear company. Absolutely floored when I discovered everything is made in China. Very impressed with the products, however back to the drawing board. We need to support 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured. Keep it it local!
These types of reviews also need to be added to your website.

Other Underwear Shops & Brands