Listing monitored by Boody

Excellent quality. Soft material. Well-made

Love the feel. It’s so soft and comfortable. Feels like I’m not wearing anything. Very well-made. I love that the label can be removed so nothing’s scratching me

Boody-ful

Love Boody! Soft, super comfortable, durable bras, singlets and undies.
Great colours to choose from.
Easy to order. Great service.

Productuser
Productuser

Boody bra top - so comfortable

I sleep in this now I need some extra support - you know, that age when you need a bit of extra help. The Boody bra top is perfect, so soft, comfortable, fits perfectly, no tugging or pulling, and also no sweaty feeling.
I really can’t recommend it highly enough.
If there are any reviews of Boody cami tops I’d be very interested, I’d like to see if they’re as good.

Cat Jackson
Cat JacksonGold Coast, Queensland

I cannot get enough pairs of Boody underpants

I love Boody underpants. They are soft, comfortable and perfect for all day wear on even the hottest and sweatiest of days.

They are also long lasting and don’t lose shape or stretch even after multiple wears and washes.

Honestly, my favorite underpants, I don’t want to go anywhere else.

Baz
Baz Sydney, NSW

Best underwear ever

I did some research on bamboo underwear fabric before choosing Boody.
I'm delighted with the Everyday Briefs, the fit and fabric are top quality, and they keep you cool and are extremely comfortable.
I've bought 10 pairs and have more on order.

Michele Crawford
Michele CrawfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT

On Sun, Jul 18 2021, at 08:34 PM, Michele Crawford wrote:
I don’t usually leave reviews but I HAD to tell everyone how wonderful your range is - I am undergoing intensive palliative Chemo for terminal cancer and spend a lot of time in lounge/sleep wear …. and then I found you!❤️ comfortable, soft, perfect, breathable fabric keeps me warm when I need it and cool when things get a bit sticky My perfect outfit and I can crawl out of bed and it always looks good …. I can’t thank you enough and have ordered 3 more sets this morning! You’re the very, very best xoxo

Gorgeous
GorgeousPerth, WA

Boody is the best !

Bonds underwear was falling to bits after a few washes, so I tried Boody.
I bought the full brief knickers and the long sleeve sleep tops. Perfect fit, nice and cool for menopause symptoms.
Thank you, Boody.

Lauren
LaurenGoldfields, WA

Love ❤

Just bought the storm lyolite bra and g string. So soft and comfortable. Im a medium. Usually a size 12 ladies. Perfect fit. Super happy so far

Honestly life changing!!!☺️☺️

I found them accidentally while searching for 100% cotton undies. First was skeptical did a bit of research turns out bamboo undies are actually good. Down there it smells good, material is soft and breathable. Bought a pair of socks really like the grip thing on it helps at the gym socks don’t move at all. Ordered some more today, but wish it was a little bit cheaper and shipping cost was less.

Jodes
JodesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the long sleeve tops

Quality fabric, warm, comfortable, great for layering. I’ve bought one in each colour of the long sleeve tops and recommended to friends.

Diane
DianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So soft and comfortable

I recently purchased 2 cami tops and midi briefs. The tops are so nice to wear and have a band at the bottom so they look good under jumpers. The briefs are the most comfortable I have ever worn and stay in place. Just put in an order for 2 tank tops and the scarf. All comes beautifully packaged.

Leez
LeezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent underwear

Incredibly comfortable and high quality underwear, no side seams and they have a really soft waistband. I first ordered 1 pair to try but have since ordered 10 more.

Thom G.
Thom G.Sydney, NSW

Very comfy undies.

I love Boody's undies. I have been wearing them for about six months now and they've replaced all my previous go-to brands.

The bamboo material is very soft and does not bunch up under my clothes. I've tried the undies in both the original and everyday style - both are great, with the classic being a more relaxed fit and the everyday a little more structured if you are looking for a more standard style of undies.

The undies are of a high level of quality and so far look like they're going to last.

Sharon G.
Sharon G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We love the Weekend wear, t-shirts, socks and undies.

We are in our very late 50s and mid 60s and love the Boody products! We started with socks and jocks, both terrific, then got fabulous t shirts and now each have two sets of Weekend Wear. So soft and comfortable and the garments look great. The web site is easy to navigate and customer service is brilliant. Prompt postage seals the deal. Thank you.

Housework hater
Housework haterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goodnight Raglan Sleep Top - Recipe for a good night's sleep

This sleep top is made of the softest bamboo material, and it feels silky next to your skin. The raglan sleeves means that there is no fitted sleeve seam to chafe when you turn over in bed. The extra long sleeves are a great idea to keep your arms warm. All round a very good buy.
I needed to correspond with Boody concerning a request to change a submitted order, and the staff who looked after me were particularly obliging and helpful.
The 5-star rating for the three sleep tops I purchased was well deserved. Margaret W