Boody (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Boody

Kim
KimNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great quality products that are value for money in the long term.

I have been wearing Boody briefs for the past 5 to 6 years as the cut is comfortable and they wear really well. I previously purchased a few pairs for my husband (some years ago) and he was a bit indifferent at the time, however he’s recently rediscovered them and loves the way that they stay in place when he’s doing some physical work.

After a request to buy some more supplies for my husband, I decided to top up my supply however I made a mistake with the size. I made contact with Boody to request a change in size and was pleasantly surprised when Adam got back to me so promptly to say that the change had been made.

The bottom line is that these are great products with excellent customer service to back them up.

Tamara
Tamara

Great quality, great fit, great service!

Living in the tropics a comfortable bra is a must! I ordered two Boody padded shaper crop bras and couldn't be happier. It was easy to find the perfect fit using the sizing guide, and the beautiful, breathable bamboo fabric (the moisture wicking qualities are perfect for this climate) is so comfortable while the clever design and removable padding provide great shape and support. Despite COVID-19, my order was dispatched and arrived promptly.
I requested an adjustment to my order just post picking/packing, but customer support (Chief Customer Happiness Liaison - Adam) went "above and beyond" to try to accommodate my request.
Naturally, I've just ordered socks and undies!
signed, a Boody Customer For Life!

Best. PJs. Ever!

I love my boody PJs. Got the Goodnight Sleep Set. The material is so soft and nice on my skin, and my temperature seems to be just right at night. Awesome customer service. Recommended definitely:)

Geo
GeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

Great product quality, love the pjs ordered comfortable and well wearing so far - also ordered as gifts for my mum and mother in law! Excellent customer service - polite, friendly, prompt responses and very helpful.

Margaret H.
Margaret H.Launceston, TAS

Misleading words on website.

Very disappointing, almost like false advertising on their website. I thought I was buying Australian made, it's made in China.
Misleading wording on website, all items I received made in China. So sad.

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Products and Super fast Delivery

Very happy with the look, feel and fit of the items I ordered. They arrived amazingly quickly too. Great company to deal with. Would highly recommend this company and their bamboo products

Donna
Donna

Extremely Comfortable

My local chemist stocks the Boody range. I've purchased the full briefs, a cami, socks and a crop top. They are extremely comfortable, don't ride up at all and very breathable. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and they are definitely on my present list.

Bake. Eat. Repeat.
Bake. Eat. Repeat.

Very nice.

The boyleg briefs and cami are super comfy and they wash well. The briefs don’t ride up which is brilliant!
I returned the long sleeve top. I found the sleeve length is too short for me. My refund was processed promptly.

Team BoodyBoody

Thanks for the 5-star review :)

oldemmgee
oldemmgee

Terrible delivery

Lovely products BUT terrible delivery service. My Parcel wasn't shipped and I had to chase up a week after order was placed. No explanation of why it wasn't sent. Then the parcel I received was meant for someone else which I then had to send back to them. . Customer service assured me my order would be shipped by express post and I am STILL WAITING 3 days later. NOT IMPRESSED Boody.

Customer service were very polite and helpful however.

Steve Moon T418746
Steve Moon T418746South East Queensland, QLD

Not comfortable at all

They are ok as far as sweating goes but uncomfortable to wear. Not enough support in the crotch. I also purchased Step One underwear to compare and Step One are so much better. Wouldn't recommend

Jasmine50
Jasmine50Central Queensland, QLD

Super comfy

I received my order today and am very impressed. I was a little skeptical, being around a size 12-14 (depending on brand), their size chart said that would be the equivalent of a medium. I’m used to always needing to order a large, but followed their suggestion and I’m glad I did. They fit perfectly.

I ordered the Brazilian briefs. Super comfortable, and don’t ride up like a lot of other brands. Also don’t leave a visible panty line. I usually don’t wear Brazilian underwear to bed, because they can ride up and become too uncomfortable, but I don’t have that problem with these ones. You honestly forget that your even wearing undies.

Very happy with them, and these will now be my go to undies. Will definitely buy again.

patricia l.
patricia l.Sydney, NSW

Boody is the best!

Comfortable, versatile and eco friendly! What more could you want in a cami? I purchased one in each of the 3 colours. They are a wardrobe essential. Thanks Boody! Patricia

Mia
MiaSydney

Boody fakes its website reviews even though the product is good

Keen shopper
Keen shopperDarling Downs, QLD

Good company & Good products

I have been a regular client for many years and have never had a problem. Prices are fair, quality is very good, sizing is accurate service is efficient and the only time I had a problem was by my own creation when I accidentally ordered the wrong size. I woke up when I printed out my order confirmation, contacted them via email immediately and the order was changed for me instantly with no fuss.

A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.

Mirike
MirikeSydney, NSW

Great company to deal

From the website, to the delivery, to the questions asked, it is obvious this is a professional company and a pleasure to deal with. Items arrived promptly and well-packaged. The items are all bamboo, very soft and comfortable and hopefully they will be long lasting. Highly recommend this company as they stand behind their name.
Adam is a delight to deal with.

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Packaging

I love your underwear!!!!!
BUT..... I would love to be able to choose naked packaging and smaller postage....imagine how we can help this earth!! ( you can even make more money to donate)

Benjiman S.
Benjiman S.Perth, WA

Very comfy

Website was very easy to navigate. These sock are definitely very comfortable, they are nice and thick but also don't hold the sweat. Definitely will be getting black ones tho next time as these one's do stain from dirt easily.

Tracey D
Tracey DPerth, WA

The most comfortable knickers you could ever wear.

The boyleg Briefs are the best underwear I’ve ever purchased. Their comfort is second to none. They withstand hundreds of washes and never lose shape or elasticity. They don’t show knicker lines under garments. They’re all cotton , no nylon static. Superior quality. I won’t buy anything else. Recommend to everyone.

MerryGoRoundReviews
MerryGoRoundReviewsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great leggings, underwear and baby wraps

Soft natural bamboo fabric. Great quality. Fast delivery. No unnecessary packaging. I have camisoles, long sleeve base layer tops, undies and leggings of various lengths—all are true to size and the most comfortable, non-irritating soft fabric to go against sensitive skin. Oh, and no tags to dig in or scratch you either. Also bought a baby wrap for a friend and she swears by it too.
Cannot recommend Boody highly enough.

Amanda
Amanda

So comfortable!

I have the boody low hidden socks, Boy leg briefs, shaper crop bra and crop leggings. They all wear really well and are the most comfortable I have ever tried. All of my items have lasted over 2 years and still look new even though I don’t give them any special care and use the dryer. All of the sizes are true except the leggings - I am a small and order large in the crop leggings to ensure that they aren’t pulled tight and become see through. I would highly recommend this brand!

noeleen d.
noeleen d.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product

Boody is my now go to for underwear.
Bought the women’s full brief and find them great.
This time I bought racerback sports bra. Fantastic.
My husband has the men’s boxer and finds them comfortable.

skitten
skittenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great basics

Love the fabric and fit of these undies, the most comfortable I have. I find that they hold shape better long term than cotton undies. I also like that there are no tags on them. I have been waiting to buy more but they are always out of stock of mediums (bikini or midi briefs) in black on the website! I didn't like the crop bra as much as I found it rides up a bit, but I still wear it.

AJO
AJOSydney, NSW

Love this company!

I've been a wearer and fan of Boody for years and will continue to recommend them. The quality is consistently high – everything I've bought (T shirts, leggings, bra, socks etc) has been very comfortable. I also love that their products are so environmentally friendly, as is their packaging which is all cardboard and paper – it is always so good to receive a package which has no plastic or other toxic non-biodegradable, often unnecessary and wasteful, packaging.

Ciara G
Ciara GSydney, NSW

Protect the Planet...with Plastic?

I just purchased some socks and underwear which I love- no problem with the product. What I can't understand though is how they justify their eco stand when they wrapped the already boxed and cardboard wrapped items in PLASTIC! Only the socks came in plastic however, so it can't be unnecessary 'protection' of the items. Was SO disappointed to see this when I opened the box and had to shake my head when I read the inside of the box read 'For The Planet'.

Other Underwear Shops & Brands