3.7

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware the shipping fees when returning!

I received my Boody products in a good period of time from ordering and packaging was environmentally friendly, however the sweatpants didn't fit as I'd hoped and initiated a return & refund.
The returns portal is a great interface and while there was an option for store credit with additional 10%, I wasn't confident about my sizing based on the previous order's outcome.
I opted for the refund and I was really disappointed to learn that Boody don't absorb the shipping costs for the return and so I am now without a pair of sweatpants and out of pocket $10.
This isn't consistent with the cost-free service you experience with other online retail brands and so regrettably I won't be using Boody again now.

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear

9,358 reviews
Ad
Geri

Geri

Great product and excellent customer service

Boody underwear is a great quality product which I have found to be really comfortable - they also have excellent customer service

Product AppearanceAs advertised
SaM

SaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Boody is the best

My issue with size was speedily rectified. Great customer service and these undies are the most comfortable I've ever owned. Totally recommend this product to anyone looking for comfy undies. Thanks Boody

Product AppearanceAs advertised