Listing monitored by Boody

Alison Joy
Alison JoyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Yoga tights

Super satisfied with my tights they are wonderful. These guys give great customer service too. i bought the wrong tights at first. lol

Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boody Bamboo Underwear

I cannot comment on other items as I have only purchased underwear and socks but have hardly worn the socks. I bought a pair of the classic bikini underwear which seemed to be quite good. I subsequently bought multiple more as they are very comfortable and a great, flattering design. However, after a few months, they have all started to deteriorate at the front. It is seemingly quite poor quality. If they change their manufacturing to reflect the cost to create better quality items, I would reconsider purchasing again but I will not be buying from this company in the near future.

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

So impressed with the customer service after a wrong size purchase.

I purchased the triangle bralette. I am the perfect fit for Large size in the shaper crop top and padded shaper crop tops that I already own but the bralette in Large was too tight. I emailed and Adam could not have been nicer or more helpful. They immediately sent out an XL triangle bralette and it is just perfect - after a few minutes I didn't even know I was wearing it. I find the shaper crop tops perfectly comfortable and the only crop tops that don't leave me sweaty in the heat. I always wash them in a lingerie bag so haven't had any problems with them after a wash.

Linda
Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Tom M.
Tom M.South East Queensland, QLD

I haven't worn anything else in months

I've placed multiple orders over the past few months and have been 15/10 happy with everything from the finished product to the customer service from Adam and the team.

I've recommended this onto many of my friends and will continue to do so!

Anika S.
Anika S.Sydney, NSW

Best g string to work out in bar none

Being a Zumba instructor these are my go to. They don’t ride up at all. Excellent quality and last forever. Breathable and sustainable. Height recommended for anyone who is active