Leez
LeezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent underwear

Incredibly comfortable and high quality underwear, no side seams and they have a really soft waistband. I first ordered 1 pair to try but have since ordered 10 more.

Thom G.
Thom G.Sydney, NSW

Very comfy undies.

I love Boody's undies. I have been wearing them for about six months now and they've replaced all my previous go-to brands.

The bamboo material is very soft and does not bunch up under my clothes. I've tried the undies in both the original and everyday style - both are great, with the classic being a more relaxed fit and the everyday a little more structured if you are looking for a more standard style of undies.

The undies are of a high level of quality and so far look like they're going to last.

Sharon G.
Sharon G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We love the Weekend wear, t-shirts, socks and undies.

We are in our very late 50s and mid 60s and love the Boody products! We started with socks and jocks, both terrific, then got fabulous t shirts and now each have two sets of Weekend Wear. So soft and comfortable and the garments look great. The web site is easy to navigate and customer service is brilliant. Prompt postage seals the deal. Thank you.

Robyn G.
Robyn G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

I've bought several Boody products and have been very happy with all my purchases. I recently purchased the long sleeve top. When it arrive the sleeve had not been properly sewn up. When I reported this to Boody they replied quickly and replaced the item.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Awesome service

I really like boody cami tops. I wear them often and have a drawer full. I noticed the straps of one however that I purchased recently was wearing and got in touch with boody to ask their thoughts…
Their response was excellent (thank you Desi) and not only did they manage my concerns and send a replacement, they replaced the item and confirmed action they’d taken to address it.
I’m really impressed and I’d definitely order again.

I’m rating the product as 4 star as I believe it’s a good product and I just got one of a bad batch

Housework hater
Housework haterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goodnight Raglan Sleep Top - Recipe for a good night's sleep

This sleep top is made of the softest bamboo material, and it feels silky next to your skin. The raglan sleeves means that there is no fitted sleeve seam to chafe when you turn over in bed. The extra long sleeves are a great idea to keep your arms warm. All round a very good buy.
I needed to correspond with Boody concerning a request to change a submitted order, and the staff who looked after me were particularly obliging and helpful.
The 5-star rating for the three sleep tops I purchased was well deserved. Margaret W

Ad

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

Quality varies A LOT, elastic stretches out quickly

I have bought a variety of Boody tops and undies over the last 5 years and while I love that they are comfy, sustainable basics, I've found the quality of the elastic varies. Some items still look fine after a couple of years, but the spaghetti straps on the cami tops stretch out really badly so that the bottom is nearly at my knees! Also one pair of briefs has lost all stretch in the waist elastic so they don't even stay on. Would have hoped for a more durable product given the focus on sustainability.

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Ethical company, much more transparent now with where/how products made

Australian company that makes ethical, quality clothes. I was unhappy with a previous purchase because I felt the company hadn't been transparent about the items being made in China. Now the company says where items are made and has some stuff made in Vietnam. Good stuff :) -Lilly

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Love the undies hate the bra top

The bamboo undies I bought are great. The bra top rides up under the armpits and is VERY uncomfortable. Only cost me $11.50 so not end of the world but most definitely do not recommend! I tried to contact them just to give them this feedback just to let them know but they are super uncontactable....even via Facebook messenger. So I would say overall a home grown earth friendly marketing approach but actually a pretty corporate establishment. It's kind scratchy material too. I'd prefer organic cotton as I have very sensitive skin

Trish
TrishSouthern and Hills, SA

I want more.......

KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Team BoodyBoody

Unbelievable service and product!!

Sydney customer
Sydney customerSydney, NSW

Absolutely the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn

Boody website is user friendly and clear. Transaction was without a problem and quick delivery followed. I bought a set of four undies and a crop top. Love material, it is light, so soft and comfortable, almost feeling like not wearing them at all. I am a 61 old woman, 175cm/93kg with small bust and I ordered size XL which is perfect. Stretchy, extremely soft and beautifully made. I would happily buy many more pieces from other collections but I can't afford. Originally I wanted a crop top only then, I used introductory offer for subscribers and ordered undies too. If I could, I would definitely get rid of all underwear I have and replace it with Boody items. I can only imagine how sleepwear and lounge wear feels, pure beauty.