Listing monitored by Boody

Katrina
KatrinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered 10 pair,was so excited too receive them,only too find their made in China,,

Easy website black Friday deal,being my first purchase I signed up with the thought id get the 10% discount ,wouldn't accept it,

Misti
MistiSouthwest, VIC

Not what I thought I was ordering

The underwear we bought looked good and felt good. However at the price we paid, we expected "slow fashion" - and the advertising led us to believe that we were buying a sustainable product. Sadly, the "sustainable" bamboo is blended with elastane, a plastic, making the fabric uncompostable and unrecyclable. That was disappointing, but the deal breaker was that these unsustainable clothes started to develop holes in the fabric within a year! So, fast fashion at slow fashion prices.

Sizing True to size

Product not worth the price.

An Aussie company that has China making its products, and cheep and poor quality at that. Where is the real Aussie company that can manufacture good quality products that last, right here in Australia. I had greedy companies.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
rjg
rjgAU

Disappointing

I have been wearing Boody underwear and my new order of briefs aren't anywhere as thick and soft as a new pair from a previous order a few years back. Very disappointing!

Melanie A.
Melanie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful product, awesome customer service

I've had Boody products before and love them. They last for ages and are so soft and comfortable. This time there was an issue with a product but the customer service team went above and beyond to resolve this quickly. I will absolutely be back for more.

Excellent quality. Soft material. Well-made

Love the feel. It’s so soft and comfortable. Feels like I’m not wearing anything. Very well-made. I love that the label can be removed so nothing’s scratching me

Boody-ful

Love Boody! Soft, super comfortable, durable bras, singlets and undies.
Great colours to choose from.
Easy to order. Great service.

Productuser
Productuser

Boody bra top - so comfortable

I sleep in this now I need some extra support - you know, that age when you need a bit of extra help. The Boody bra top is perfect, so soft, comfortable, fits perfectly, no tugging or pulling, and also no sweaty feeling.
I really can’t recommend it highly enough.
If there are any reviews of Boody cami tops I’d be very interested, I’d like to see if they’re as good.

Cat Jackson
Cat JacksonGold Coast, Queensland

I cannot get enough pairs of Boody underpants

I love Boody underpants. They are soft, comfortable and perfect for all day wear on even the hottest and sweatiest of days.

They are also long lasting and don’t lose shape or stretch even after multiple wears and washes.

Honestly, my favorite underpants, I don’t want to go anywhere else.

Alison Joy
Alison JoyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Yoga tights

Super satisfied with my tights they are wonderful. These guys give great customer service too. i bought the wrong tights at first. lol

Sizing Slightly small
Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable socks but not long lasting

I have been a Boody purchaser for the past 12 months and like the bamboo materials and comfort. Unfortunately the latest batch of both mens' and women's socks (bought July 2021) both formed holes in the soles within 10 days of wearing, unlike Boody socks we bought last year that are still going strong. I have contacted Boody with feedback but there has been no response.

Baz
Baz Sydney, NSW

Best underwear ever

I did some research on bamboo underwear fabric before choosing Boody.
I'm delighted with the Everyday Briefs, the fit and fabric are top quality, and they keep you cool and are extremely comfortable.
I've bought 10 pairs and have more on order.

Michele Crawford
Michele CrawfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT

On Sun, Jul 18 2021, at 08:34 PM, Michele Crawford wrote:
I don’t usually leave reviews but I HAD to tell everyone how wonderful your range is - I am undergoing intensive palliative Chemo for terminal cancer and spend a lot of time in lounge/sleep wear …. and then I found you!❤️ comfortable, soft, perfect, breathable fabric keeps me warm when I need it and cool when things get a bit sticky My perfect outfit and I can crawl out of bed and it always looks good …. I can’t thank you enough and have ordered 3 more sets this morning! You’re the very, very best xoxo

Gorgeous
GorgeousPerth, WA

Boody is the best !

Bonds underwear was falling to bits after a few washes, so I tried Boody.
I bought the full brief knickers and the long sleeve sleep tops. Perfect fit, nice and cool for menopause symptoms.
Thank you, Boody.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent quality products, communication and overall customer service!

I contacted the service team to discuss a possible fault in a product i just brought and they were very understandings and replaced my item and also sent a preganacy appropriate product for me to try. Very impressed with giving atitude!