Listing monitored by Boody

PVB
PVBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best legging ever.

I have been looking for some really good comfortable legging for ages so I thought I would give Boody leggings a go. I have to say they are the best leggings ever. So comfortable and soft, yet firm enough to hole tummy in. I'm wrapped. I have two singlets as well which are also great. Love Boody.

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thanks so much PVB! So happy you love our Leggings :)

Kae G.
Kae G.Sydney, NSW

Riddled with holes

I want to love this company but I can't. I do a lot of yoga and have lots of yoga leggings. I have never, ever had holes in any of my leggings. I bought a pair of boody yoga/workout leggings and they were riddled with holes after only a few months. I contacted boody about this and they kindly sent me a new pair that also got holes after a few months. Really disappointing quality. They just simply do not hold up at all.

Exasperated
ExasperatedHunter Region, NSW

Hit and miss products and I suspect their website filters bad reviews

I purchased about $500 worth of products in the last few months and returned about 1/2. Some of them are amazing and soft and comfy but some are a miss for varied reasons.
I reviewed all my purchases on their website in the last few weeks and none of my reviews on the products I rated poorly appear on their website, take that as you will.

Janie
JanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

why did it take soo long to try this brand

Purchased a T shirt as a gift .. then my spouse reciprocated w a tank, wearing this item and feeling the fabric on your skin makes the day “ great” .. the tops washed like a dream, and still felt ‘ luxe’ .. I decided to try others in the range and there’s lots to choose from. With our floods here a couple of orders took a little long.. understandably , however reaching out to the brand help site was another bonus .. how lovely and so helpful .. so totally sold on this renewable resource brand by our own ‘ oz made ‘ clothing. Well done Boody .. I’m a fan forever
janie

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thank you so much for the 5 stars Janie!

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Boody has great feel basics and incredible customer service

1. The Boody website is straight forward and does not bombard you with sign up requests or anything of the sort like other companies typically do.
2. They provide a range of basics that are available in standard colours, including various nudes to cater to different skin tones!
3. The items are so soft and breathable, which is exactly what you want for basics such as socks and underwear, but also for other clothing you may sweat in. There are only a few products which have size or finishing issues, but colours are as seen online.
4. Their customer service is AMAZING and seamless; they are so friendly, helpful, honest and prompt! (Thank you Myriam for your support!) They have truly raised and set the standard.

Highly recommend Boody

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thank you Hel! We're so happy to have you as a customer :)

Lauren West
Lauren WestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

So happy with my experience with Boody, I had to return items after I ordered the wrong size and it was a seamless process. The quality of the clothes is just beautiful. I will be shopping here again for sure

orangecoding
orangecodingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soft, ethical, easy, comfortable - great to get over the flu in.

I have the flu and the only clothing that didn't 'scratch' my skin, was breathable, comfortable, and soft to wear. On the odd occasion I have left my bed to sit on the couch, I was hot cold shivery sweating but the trackpants, undies and tops were beautiful to have on.

Christabel17
Christabel17AU

Beware made in China

I really thought these were made in Australia, so I was more than disappointed to see they most definitely are not. They are comfortable enough but the fabric is thin and looks cheap and there is also no gusset sewn in. I will not purchase again, still looking for good quality Aussie made undies.

Kelly J.
Kelly J.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality has gone down the toilet & terrible customer service

I used to love Boody but the newer colour undies in the navy and grey are shockingly bad quality. The elastic fell out straight away and they went saggy. Customer service is terrible, they never give you real answers it’s just all a copy and pasted response like a bloody robot. Terrible

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Berni
BerniGoulburn Valley, VIC

The most comfortable underwear ever!!

Great quality garments, I have been wearing the briefs for more than five years, no panty line, no riding up-they stay put!!!

Mandy
MandyHunter Region, NSW

Holes after a year

I bought some womens briefs from Boody a year ago. They were super comfortable and I was happy with them. Unfortunately they now have holes in them in the crotch area. I’ve never experienced this with any underwear before and these are the most expensive ones I’ve bought. Quality just isn’t there.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Rosemary
RosemarySouth West, WA

Love the sustainability of the product.

I love the quality of the undies. They are comfortable and don't show a panty line under my clothing. They are long lasting and breathe when I perspire on hot days. I LOVE them. The 4 pack available is great too.

Jeffrey B
Jeffrey BCentral, TAS

The best I've ever worn

These undies are really excellent. Very comfortable, very supportive and of course, sustainable. I'll never wear anything else. One suggestion; they should be called Bumboo.

Tina
TinaHunter Region, NSW

Boody is leading the way - looking after us and the planet

Found Boody and my go-to now for underwear and fitness! Comfy and functional. Any issue I have had with size they have resolved with ease.

Luv my Boody clothes

After trying the Boody ladies Shorty Pj's, I have bought numerous Boody pieces.
The clothing is very comfortable and the shorty pj's great in the heat. They wash really well and don't lose their shape.
The underwear range is so comfortable and again washes well.
I was so impressed, I bought the Pj's for my daughter in NZ. She was also impressed and bought more for herself and as gifts.
I have bought online in some local stores, all good experiences.