Leez

LeezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent underwear

Incredibly comfortable and high quality underwear, no side seams and they have a really soft waistband. I first ordered 1 pair to try but have since ordered 10 more.

Thom G.

Thom G.Sydney, NSW

Very comfy undies.

I love Boody's undies. I have been wearing them for about six months now and they've replaced all my previous go-to brands.

The bamboo material is very soft and does not bunch up under my clothes. I've tried the undies in both the original and everyday style - both are great, with the classic being a more relaxed fit and the everyday a little more structured if you are looking for a more standard style of undies.

The undies are of a high level of quality and so far look like they're going to last.

Sharon G.

Sharon G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We love the Weekend wear, t-shirts, socks and undies.

We are in our very late 50s and mid 60s and love the Boody products! We started with socks and jocks, both terrific, then got fabulous t shirts and now each have two sets of Weekend Wear. So soft and comfortable and the garments look great. The web site is easy to navigate and customer service is brilliant. Prompt postage seals the deal. Thank you.

Housework hater

Housework haterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goodnight Raglan Sleep Top - Recipe for a good night's sleep

This sleep top is made of the softest bamboo material, and it feels silky next to your skin. The raglan sleeves means that there is no fitted sleeve seam to chafe when you turn over in bed. The extra long sleeves are a great idea to keep your arms warm. All round a very good buy.
I needed to correspond with Boody concerning a request to change a submitted order, and the staff who looked after me were particularly obliging and helpful.
The 5-star rating for the three sleep tops I purchased was well deserved. Margaret W

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boody Bamboo Underwear

I cannot comment on other items as I have only purchased underwear and socks but have hardly worn the socks. I bought a pair of the classic bikini underwear which seemed to be quite good. I subsequently bought multiple more as they are very comfortable and a great, flattering design. However, after a few months, they have all started to deteriorate at the front. It is seemingly quite poor quality. If they change their manufacturing to reflect the cost to create better quality items, I would reconsider purchasing again but I will not be buying from this company in the near future.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Ad

So impressed with the customer service after a wrong size purchase.

I purchased the triangle bralette. I am the perfect fit for Large size in the shaper crop top and padded shaper crop tops that I already own but the bralette in Large was too tight. I emailed and Adam could not have been nicer or more helpful. They immediately sent out an XL triangle bralette and it is just perfect - after a few minutes I didn't even know I was wearing it. I find the shaper crop tops perfectly comfortable and the only crop tops that don't leave me sweaty in the heat. I always wash them in a lingerie bag so haven't had any problems with them after a wash.

Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

J. Oakley

J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Fit well - Don’t last

Very easy to purchase and a good choice. Unless you purchase a reasonable quantity they don’t wash and wear for long. Have found that the leggings are good but the undies go out of shape too quickly. Company appears to be ethical but goods made in China and I won’t buy anymore.

Quality varies A LOT, elastic stretches out quickly

I have bought a variety of Boody tops and undies over the last 5 years and while I love that they are comfy, sustainable basics, I've found the quality of the elastic varies. Some items still look fine after a couple of years, but the spaghetti straps on the cami tops stretch out really badly so that the bottom is nearly at my knees! Also one pair of briefs has lost all stretch in the waist elastic so they don't even stay on. Would have hoped for a more durable product given the focus on sustainability.

SizingTrue to size

Ethical company, much more transparent now with where/how products made

Australian company that makes ethical, quality clothes. I was unhappy with a previous purchase because I felt the company hadn't been transparent about the items being made in China. Now the company says where items are made and has some stuff made in Vietnam. Good stuff :) -Lilly

Trish

TrishSouthern and Hills, SA

I want more.......

RachelHR

RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bikini brief, ankle socks, PJ’s, T shirt and leggings.

I’ve leggings, bikini brief, T- shirt, summer PJ’s short sleeve T and shorts. Bought at different times over the last 10 months. I keep trying different Boody products and love them all. What I most like is the products are organic, and yet similar price to bonds not organic products. I believe Boody quality to be superior to Bonds. Furthermore the way a hiccup in a recent order has been managed by Boody is exceptional. I’m utterly impressed with the products and customer service. Can’t recommend them more highly.

SizingSlightly large

Comfy products and great customer service

I purchased a few items for xmas presents and for myself. Very comfy products. There was an issue with the quality of one of the products but as soon as I mentioned it to Adam from customer service, he sorted it out for me right away. I have not noticed any further issues with the quality and am very happy with the product. So much so that I have purchased more. Good stuff

KJB

KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.