Boody (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Boody

Sydney customer
Sydney customerSydney, NSW

Absolutely the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn

Boody website is user friendly and clear. Transaction was without a problem and quick delivery followed. I bought a set of four undies and a crop top. Love material, it is light, so soft and comfortable, almost feeling like not wearing them at all. I am a 61 old woman, 175cm/93kg with small bust and I ordered size XL which is perfect. Stretchy, extremely soft and beautifully made. I would happily buy many more pieces from other collections but I can't afford. Originally I wanted a crop top only then, I used introductory offer for subscribers and ordered undies too. If I could, I would definitely get rid of all underwear I have and replace it with Boody items. I can only imagine how sleepwear and lounge wear feels, pure beauty.

Love love love

Oh my gosh! All the products I have bought I love. Love the padded bra. Does not ride up. Bought the long pj’s, 2 lounge pants all in small. I bought long sleeve t-shirt in small, for me I will buy medium next time. The lounge top is more comfortable easy fit in small. I am over 60 years old.

Geri
Geri

Great product and excellent customer service

Boody underwear is a great quality product which I have found to be really comfortable - they also have excellent customer service

Sizing Very small
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfiest clothes ever!

I now have two pairs of the Lounge Pants as they are extremely comfortable and very versatile. Perfect for at home and sleep, but also smart enough to leave the house in. I’ve had similar lounge style pants, these are softer, better quality and more comfy. Seem to wash really well, too. They are also an environmentally friendly company.

Sizing Slightly large

Linda
Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Loving the Downtime Lounge Pants

These pants are so soft & comfortable, and look really nice too. They look high quality and like they'll last a really long time. I had a glitch with my order on my end, and Boody's customer service was excellent, they refunded the excess postage for me.

Jodie J
Jodie JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super soft

I recently ordered a wireless bra which is so very soft and comfortable. I liked it so much that I’ve just placed a new order of trunks for my boys. I really like this brand and appreciate the warm and friendly customer service.

Caroline I.
Caroline I.South East Queensland, QLD

Great comfy undies!

I first got my first Boody undies years ago and they really have lasted. All this time later, I can say they have kept the quality, they are still soft and breathable. I like them to minimise the VPL. I think they are great value for money. Aside from a great product, I like the sustainable and responsible stance this company takes. And Boody also have super friendly and helpful staff! Whats not to love?

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sally G.
Sally G.

best undies ever

I love these soft and comfortable undies. The material is very breathable and washes well. I bought some briefs for my partner and he likes the light and soft material too. The outstanding boody customer service is such a treat in these times. I love the packaging and the attention to detail, such a joy to get a parcel that is beautifully designed and lovingly packed. I will next venture into the lounge wear and pj's, can't wait. Best wishes to all the team - you are doing wonderful work.

Cranky Alice
Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.

Poncii
PonciiPerth, WA

Sustainably produced and super comfy

I love Boody undies and singlets, and have been buying them for several years now. Have just purchased loungewear and pjs, reasonably priced and very stylish. Glad to support a sustainable business that thinks of the environment.

Devastated

I was super excited to find what I thought was an Australian made and owned underwear company. Absolutely floored when I discovered everything is made in China. Very impressed with the products, however back to the drawing board. We need to support 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured. Keep it it local!
These types of reviews also need to be added to your website.

Lisa122
Lisa122Central West, NSW

Disappointed

I was rather excited to finally find an Aussie made and owned company.... hoe wrong was I after doing my first order and have it arrive to only find they manufacture in China!!! I will not be purchasing from this company again!

Ling
LingPerth, WA

Very comfy

Shipping was fast and plastic-free, which I appreciated. I had to return a bra (ordered one without padding by mistake) and it was fuss free. I also like that M size is 10-12, as I'm between those two sizes. Very comfy underwear (no wedgies!), will try their loungewear products in future.

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy to find this company!

Geegy
Geegy

Amazing!

I just received my order of the high waisted brief, boxer brief and full length leggings in an eco friendly box - everything is beautiful, ethical and high quality. So, so stoked!

Tom M.
Tom M.South East Queensland, QLD

I haven't worn anything else in months

I've placed multiple orders over the past few months and have been 15/10 happy with everything from the finished product to the customer service from Adam and the team.

I've recommended this onto many of my friends and will continue to do so!

Esmeralda
EsmeraldaPerth, WA

Ok I guess

I bought 3 pairs of midi briefs in my size and I also used the measurement tool on the website. I’m slim and the underwear cuts into my legs and leaves terrible pantylines. I won’t be able to wear them during the day. I wanted to love them but now I’m not sure that it’s a long term solution. Pretty bummed.

Zoe
ZoeLaunceston, TAS

Boody is AWESOME!

Aside from producing a clothing range that I have worn very happily & comfortably for many years, their customer service is excellent. I recently ordered a large order with Boody and then realised I wanted to change some things. Adam in their customer service went above and beyond to help me, he refunded my (substantial) order so I could order again and get exactly what I wanted. I couldn't believe how accomodating and helpful they were. It is the best customer service I have ever had. Plus their clothes are amazingly comfortable and durable and always look good.

Annette
AnnetteHobart, TAS

Long activewear pants

Lovely and warm and thick for winter walks , i went up a size in these pants and I’m glad I did , I’m usually a medium but got a large , they fit well , my only complaint is the waist band falls down and I have to keep pulling it up but other than that pants are great!

Tamara
Tamara

Great quality, great fit, great service!

Living in the tropics a comfortable bra is a must! I ordered two Boody padded shaper crop bras and couldn't be happier. It was easy to find the perfect fit using the sizing guide, and the beautiful, breathable bamboo fabric (the moisture wicking qualities are perfect for this climate) is so comfortable while the clever design and removable padding provide great shape and support. Despite COVID-19, my order was dispatched and arrived promptly.
I requested an adjustment to my order just post picking/packing, but customer support (Chief Customer Happiness Liaison - Adam) went "above and beyond" to try to accommodate my request.
Naturally, I've just ordered socks and undies!
signed, a Boody Customer For Life!

Best. PJs. Ever!

I love my boody PJs. Got the Goodnight Sleep Set. The material is so soft and nice on my skin, and my temperature seems to be just right at night. Awesome customer service. Recommended definitely:)

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Products and Super fast Delivery

Very happy with the look, feel and fit of the items I ordered. They arrived amazingly quickly too. Great company to deal with. Would highly recommend this company and their bamboo products

Donna
Donna

Extremely Comfortable

My local chemist stocks the Boody range. I've purchased the full briefs, a cami, socks and a crop top. They are extremely comfortable, don't ride up at all and very breathable. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and they are definitely on my present list.

Other Underwear Shops & Brands