Boody (page 2 of 7)

Love the undies hate the bra top

The bamboo undies I bought are great. The bra top rides up under the armpits and is VERY uncomfortable. Only cost me $11.50 so not end of the world but most definitely do not recommend! I tried to contact them just to give them this feedback just to let them know but they are super uncontactable....even via Facebook messenger. So I would say overall a home grown earth friendly marketing approach but actually a pretty corporate establishment. It's kind scratchy material too. I'd prefer organic cotton as I have very sensitive skin

SizingTrue to size

Trish
TrishSouthern and Hills, SA

I want more.......

RachelHR
RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bikini brief, ankle socks, PJ’s, T shirt and leggings.

I’ve leggings, bikini brief, T- shirt, summer PJ’s short sleeve T and shorts. Bought at different times over the last 10 months. I keep trying different Boody products and love them all. What I most like is the products are organic, and yet similar price to bonds not organic products. I believe Boody quality to be superior to Bonds. Furthermore the way a hiccup in a recent order has been managed by Boody is exceptional. I’m utterly impressed with the products and customer service. Can’t recommend them more highly.

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Comfy products and great customer service

I purchased a few items for xmas presents and for myself. Very comfy products. There was an issue with the quality of one of the products but as soon as I mentioned it to Adam from customer service, he sorted it out for me right away. I have not noticed any further issues with the quality and am very happy with the product. So much so that I have purchased more. Good stuff

Product AppearanceAs advertised
KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Misleading

Misleading advertising as I realised once the product arrived that it was made in China. Clearly I was disappointed as the product was not inexpensive.

fussbot
fussbotMelbourne

Great customer service and comfy products

I found the items I purchased to be really comfortable. A couple of the items were slightly too small, but exchanging these was very straightforward. Adam from the customer service team was incredibly helpful in helping me determine the right size and kept me updated at all stages of the return process, which I really appreciated. Highly recommend!

Team BoodyBoody

Unbelievable service and product!!

Team BoodyBoody

Disappointed where they are made

The product is fine, obviously I didn’t read the fine print. I really want underwear made in Australia. Theses are made in China ☹️

Sydney customer
Sydney customerSydney, NSW

Absolutely the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn

Boody website is user friendly and clear. Transaction was without a problem and quick delivery followed. I bought a set of four undies and a crop top. Love material, it is light, so soft and comfortable, almost feeling like not wearing them at all. I am a 61 old woman, 175cm/93kg with small bust and I ordered size XL which is perfect. Stretchy, extremely soft and beautifully made. I would happily buy many more pieces from other collections but I can't afford. Originally I wanted a crop top only then, I used introductory offer for subscribers and ordered undies too. If I could, I would definitely get rid of all underwear I have and replace it with Boody items. I can only imagine how sleepwear and lounge wear feels, pure beauty.

JimmyNarara

Unfortunately it Doesn't live up to

shop says size to accuracy is wrong I am XL It was to large. does not support at all! The shop is mainly undies but this is the product that you can't return Great!

Adelle I.
Adelle I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop reading reviews, this business is FANTASTIC!

Amazing customer service! One if not the best customer service I have ever received. Product is also fabulous. Great business!

Outstanding

You can’t help but love the Boody products. They are super comfortable , super soft and since I discovered them at least 5 years ago I haven’t worn any other brand off underwear. I also love their tshirts, same great quality and comfort.
So a big big thank you to the whole Boody team for your excellent work and outstanding customer service. Much appreciated. I will for sure order more products.

tingirl1966
tingirl1966Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unfortunately not really an Australian product.

6 of 8 items were made in China. Happy to have items made in any other country but trade issues mean I do not wish to support a country that is affecting Aussie farmers and producers. For that reason alone, I will never buy your product again. This saddens me, and my search continues for a true Australian company to support.

Love love love

Oh my gosh! All the products I have bought I love. Love the padded bra. Does not ride up. Bought the long pj’s, 2 lounge pants all in small. I bought long sleeve t-shirt in small, for me I will buy medium next time. The lounge top is more comfortable easy fit in small. I am over 60 years old.