Boody (page 5 of 7)

Rio R.

Rio R.

Not so natural, wrong advertising!

Ordered the boody briefs and top. Unfortunately, the way the advertising suggested to me ('sustainable everyday essentials'), I trusted it was made from all natural fibre and therefore did not check the composition of the fabric on the website before ordering. However, unpacking my order, the material felt like something plastic, so was sad to read on the box that the 'organic bamboo fabric' contains 13% Nylon on top of 3% Elastan. Nylon is made from fossil oil, so that's NOT sustainable at all. Made in China, these products are too expensive for what they really are. You can buy this quality or better at a fraction of the boodys' price at the regular shops anywhere. Feels wrong :(

Tamara

Tamara

Great quality, great fit, great service!

Living in the tropics a comfortable bra is a must! I ordered two Boody padded shaper crop bras and couldn't be happier. It was easy to find the perfect fit using the sizing guide, and the beautiful, breathable bamboo fabric (the moisture wicking qualities are perfect for this climate) is so comfortable while the clever design and removable padding provide great shape and support. Despite COVID-19, my order was dispatched and arrived promptly.
I requested an adjustment to my order just post picking/packing, but customer support (Chief Customer Happiness Liaison - Adam) went "above and beyond" to try to accommodate my request.
Naturally, I've just ordered socks and undies!
signed, a Boody Customer For Life!

Best. PJs. Ever!

I love my boody PJs. Got the Goodnight Sleep Set. The material is so soft and nice on my skin, and my temperature seems to be just right at night. Awesome customer service. Recommended definitely:)

Geo

GeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

Great product quality, love the pjs ordered comfortable and well wearing so far - also ordered as gifts for my mum and mother in law! Excellent customer service - polite, friendly, prompt responses and very helpful.

Margaret H.

Margaret H.Launceston, TAS

Misleading words on website.

Very disappointing, almost like false advertising on their website. I thought I was buying Australian made, it's made in China.
Misleading wording on website, all items I received made in China. So sad.

jbe

jbeSydney, NSW

Not real bamboo, marketing misinformation

Unfortunately I did not research before I bought. To make their supposed "bamboo" fabric, sodium hydroxide and carbon disulfide are the two toxic chemicals combined with wood pulp to form viscose rayon “bamboo” fabric. They then add nylon for a truly unnatural experience. You may as well wear a plastic bag. Once I opened the packet I threw them in the bin (to go to landfill for thousands of years and never decompose). I tried to leave a review on Boody website but they have not shown it. This means the reviews on Boody website are censored to their benefit and are not a real response.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Products and Super fast Delivery

Very happy with the look, feel and fit of the items I ordered. They arrived amazingly quickly too. Great company to deal with. Would highly recommend this company and their bamboo products

alice l.

alice l.

Wore out after one wash

I bought some boody socks a quite some years ago and loved them, I still have them and favour wearing them over must others. I decided to buy a few more pairs in recent times. They seemed thinner and looser than the ones I bought in previous years - when I washed them they all came out different sizes.. like, drastically different and very bally! I reviewed the products honestly on their website, including photos.. surprise surprise, this was not included on their website! I'm sad because I want to buy some sustainable, cosy socks and trackies but I know their quality has gone downhill!

Donna

Donna

Extremely Comfortable

My local chemist stocks the Boody range. I've purchased the full briefs, a cami, socks and a crop top. They are extremely comfortable, don't ride up at all and very breathable. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and they are definitely on my present list.

Bake. Eat. Repeat.

Bake. Eat. Repeat.

Very nice.

The boyleg briefs and cami are super comfy and they wash well. The briefs don’t ride up which is brilliant!
I returned the long sleeve top. I found the sleeve length is too short for me. My refund was processed promptly.

Team BoodyBoody

Thanks for the 5-star review :)

oldemmgee

oldemmgee

Terrible delivery

Lovely products BUT terrible delivery service. My Parcel wasn't shipped and I had to chase up a week after order was placed. No explanation of why it wasn't sent. Then the parcel I received was meant for someone else which I then had to send back to them. . Customer service assured me my order would be shipped by express post and I am STILL WAITING 3 days later. NOT IMPRESSED Boody.

Customer service were very polite and helpful however.

Steve Moon T418746

Steve Moon T418746South East Queensland, QLD

Not comfortable at all

They are ok as far as sweating goes but uncomfortable to wear. Not enough support in the crotch. I also purchased Step One underwear to compare and Step One are so much better. Wouldn't recommend

Jasmine50

Jasmine50Central Queensland, QLD

Super comfy

I received my order today and am very impressed. I was a little skeptical, being around a size 12-14 (depending on brand), their size chart said that would be the equivalent of a medium. I’m used to always needing to order a large, but followed their suggestion and I’m glad I did. They fit perfectly.

I ordered the Brazilian briefs. Super comfortable, and don’t ride up like a lot of other brands. Also don’t leave a visible panty line. I usually don’t wear Brazilian underwear to bed, because they can ride up and become too uncomfortable, but I don’t have that problem with these ones. You honestly forget that your even wearing undies.

Very happy with them, and these will now be my go to undies. Will definitely buy again.

Anika S.

Anika S.Sydney, NSW

Best g string to work out in bar none

Being a Zumba instructor these are my go to. They don’t ride up at all. Excellent quality and last forever. Breathable and sustainable. Height recommended for anyone who is active

Keekee