Misleading

Misleading advertising as I realised once the product arrived that it was made in China. Clearly I was disappointed as the product was not inexpensive.

JimmyNarara

Unfortunately it Doesn't live up to

shop says size to accuracy is wrong I am XL It was to large. does not support at all! The shop is mainly undies but this is the product that you can't return Great!

Tricia

TriciaPerth, WA

Disappointed customer

I have just purchased some underwear from Boody because it is an Australian owned company but I was very disappointed to find that the items are made in China.
I feel that the country of manufacture should be made very, very clear on your site.
I will not be purchasing any more products from your company in the future.

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sally G.
Sally G.
Cranky Alice

Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.

NB18

NB18AU

Disappointing in every way

They talk about the environment all the time but each piece comes in an individual box? Yes they might be just cardboard but why waste? Manufacturing all these boxes is harmful for the environment. I just couldn’t believe how they thought it was a good idea.. and of course made in China.
Secondly the product.. they are no where near as comfortable on the skin as cotton. They feel very synthetic against the skin but soft.
They really need to get the cut of the things right. The thongs were so uncomfortable, as if you wore a bikini briefs and pulled them up. I would never buy them again.

Devastated

I was super excited to find what I thought was an Australian made and owned underwear company. Absolutely floored when I discovered everything is made in China. Very impressed with the products, however back to the drawing board. We need to support 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured. Keep it it local!
These types of reviews also need to be added to your website.

Lisa122

Lisa122Central West, NSW

Disappointed

I was rather excited to finally find an Aussie made and owned company.... hoe wrong was I after doing my first order and have it arrive to only find they manufacture in China!!! I will not be purchasing from this company again!

Rio R.

Rio R.

Not so natural, wrong advertising!

Ordered the boody briefs and top. Unfortunately, the way the advertising suggested to me ('sustainable everyday essentials'), I trusted it was made from all natural fibre and therefore did not check the composition of the fabric on the website before ordering. However, unpacking my order, the material felt like something plastic, so was sad to read on the box that the 'organic bamboo fabric' contains 13% Nylon on top of 3% Elastan. Nylon is made from fossil oil, so that's NOT sustainable at all. Made in China, these products are too expensive for what they really are. You can buy this quality or better at a fraction of the boodys' price at the regular shops anywhere. Feels wrong :(

Margaret H.

Margaret H.Launceston, TAS

Misleading words on website.

Very disappointing, almost like false advertising on their website. I thought I was buying Australian made, it's made in China.
Misleading wording on website, all items I received made in China. So sad.

SizingSlightly large
jbe

jbeSydney, NSW

Not real bamboo, marketing misinformation

Unfortunately I did not research before I bought. To make their supposed "bamboo" fabric, sodium hydroxide and carbon disulfide are the two toxic chemicals combined with wood pulp to form viscose rayon “bamboo” fabric. They then add nylon for a truly unnatural experience. You may as well wear a plastic bag. Once I opened the packet I threw them in the bin (to go to landfill for thousands of years and never decompose). I tried to leave a review on Boody website but they have not shown it. This means the reviews on Boody website are censored to their benefit and are not a real response.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
alice l.

alice l.

Wore out after one wash

I bought some boody socks a quite some years ago and loved them, I still have them and favour wearing them over must others. I decided to buy a few more pairs in recent times. They seemed thinner and looser than the ones I bought in previous years - when I washed them they all came out different sizes.. like, drastically different and very bally! I reviewed the products honestly on their website, including photos.. surprise surprise, this was not included on their website! I'm sad because I want to buy some sustainable, cosy socks and trackies but I know their quality has gone downhill!

oldemmgee

oldemmgee

Terrible delivery

Lovely products BUT terrible delivery service. My Parcel wasn't shipped and I had to chase up a week after order was placed. No explanation of why it wasn't sent. Then the parcel I received was meant for someone else which I then had to send back to them. . Customer service assured me my order would be shipped by express post and I am STILL WAITING 3 days later. NOT IMPRESSED Boody.

Customer service were very polite and helpful however.

Mia

MiaSydney

Boody fakes its website reviews even though the product is good

esh

eshAU

Where is my order? and bad CS

I haven't received my order that I ordered 3 weeks ago and your CS Adam is really not helpful at all.
Normally seller will contact the courier or Aust Post to find out what is going on but he just said that it's because of Black Friday and Aust Post is busy.
it really is a lame excuse because I shopped a lot from Black Friday and I received all my orders within a week.
Aust Post only wants to deal with the seller and you guys are not helping at all.
Very disappointed since I have been using your products for many years. I guess I have to find a different brand now.