Listing monitored by Boody

Kae G.
Kae G.Sydney, NSW

Riddled with holes

I want to love this company but I can't. I do a lot of yoga and have lots of yoga leggings. I have never, ever had holes in any of my leggings. I bought a pair of boody yoga/workout leggings and they were riddled with holes after only a few months. I contacted boody about this and they kindly sent me a new pair that also got holes after a few months. Really disappointing quality. They just simply do not hold up at all.

Christabel17
Christabel17AU

Beware made in China

I really thought these were made in Australia, so I was more than disappointed to see they most definitely are not. They are comfortable enough but the fabric is thin and looks cheap and there is also no gusset sewn in. I will not purchase again, still looking for good quality Aussie made undies.

Caroline
CarolineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would not give these undies any stars, -5 from me.

I bought the woman's longer leg (which was in no way long enough) to stop chaffing and wear a dress in very hot weather. I bought my usual size, and these pants are so cheap and stretchy that I could fit two of me in them. They rolled up every-time I sat down making the longer leg null and void. In addition, there is no gusset! Who makes woman's undies with no gusset? Cheap! Not what was advertised - do not waste your money.

Rhonda
RhondaGippsland, VIC

Buy something else with quality

I bought Pajama’s and lounge top. Firstly I thought these are very soft and lovely but unfortunately after 2 wears the material is pilling and becoming unsightly. For the price I paid I expected much better quality and I’m very disappointed. I will spend my money elsewhere in future as these were very poor value and complete waste of money.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable socks but not long lasting

I have been a Boody purchaser for the past 12 months and like the bamboo materials and comfort. Unfortunately the latest batch of both mens' and women's socks (bought July 2021) both formed holes in the soles within 10 days of wearing, unlike Boody socks we bought last year that are still going strong. I have contacted Boody with feedback but there has been no response.

Deanne
Deanne

So disappointed that these are Made in CHINA

Really disappointed that their underwear is made in China just like so many other bamboo underwear. I feel like the website was a little misleading.

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sizing Slightly small
Sally G.
Sally G.
Cranky Alice
Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.

NB18
NB18AU

Disappointing in every way

They talk about the environment all the time but each piece comes in an individual box? Yes they might be just cardboard but why waste? Manufacturing all these boxes is harmful for the environment. I just couldn’t believe how they thought it was a good idea.. and of course made in China.
Secondly the product.. they are no where near as comfortable on the skin as cotton. They feel very synthetic against the skin but soft.
They really need to get the cut of the things right. The thongs were so uncomfortable, as if you wore a bikini briefs and pulled them up. I would never buy them again.

Kristy
Kristy

Devastated

I was super excited to find what I thought was an Australian made and owned underwear company. Absolutely floored when I discovered everything is made in China. Very impressed with the products, however back to the drawing board. We need to support 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured. Keep it it local!
These types of reviews also need to be added to your website.

Lisa122
Lisa122Central West, NSW

Disappointed

I was rather excited to finally find an Aussie made and owned company.... hoe wrong was I after doing my first order and have it arrive to only find they manufacture in China!!! I will not be purchasing from this company again!

Sizing Slightly small
oldemmgee
oldemmgee

Terrible delivery

Lovely products BUT terrible delivery service. My Parcel wasn't shipped and I had to chase up a week after order was placed. No explanation of why it wasn't sent. Then the parcel I received was meant for someone else which I then had to send back to them. . Customer service assured me my order would be shipped by express post and I am STILL WAITING 3 days later. NOT IMPRESSED Boody.

Customer service were very polite and helpful however.

Mia
MiaSydney

Boody fakes its website reviews even though the product is good