Listing monitored by Boody

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Sally G.
Sally G.
Lisa122
Lisa122Central West, NSW

Disappointed

I was rather excited to finally find an Aussie made and owned company.... hoe wrong was I after doing my first order and have it arrive to only find they manufacture in China!!! I will not be purchasing from this company again!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Upset R.
Upset R.asked

I had a few pairs of the original boxers that I bought several years ago. I just bought and received 7 more and the material is much thinner and feels less robust. Has the material been changed?

Annie
Annieasked

What does are used to make underwear black?

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Boody representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Underwear Shops & Brands