Listing monitored by Boody

Deanne
Deanne

So disappointed that these are Made in CHINA

Really disappointed that their underwear is made in China just like so many other bamboo underwear. I feel like the website was a little misleading.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Tricia
TriciaPerth, WA

Disappointed customer

I have just purchased some underwear from Boody because it is an Australian owned company but I was very disappointed to find that the items are made in China.
I feel that the country of manufacture should be made very, very clear on your site.
I will not be purchasing any more products from your company in the future.

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sizing Slightly small
Sally G.
Sally G.
Cranky Alice
Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

NB18
NB18AU

Disappointing in every way

They talk about the environment all the time but each piece comes in an individual box? Yes they might be just cardboard but why waste? Manufacturing all these boxes is harmful for the environment. I just couldn’t believe how they thought it was a good idea.. and of course made in China.
Secondly the product.. they are no where near as comfortable on the skin as cotton. They feel very synthetic against the skin but soft.
They really need to get the cut of the things right. The thongs were so uncomfortable, as if you wore a bikini briefs and pulled them up. I would never buy them again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Devastated

I was super excited to find what I thought was an Australian made and owned underwear company. Absolutely floored when I discovered everything is made in China. Very impressed with the products, however back to the drawing board. We need to support 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured. Keep it it local!
These types of reviews also need to be added to your website.

Lisa122
Lisa122Central West, NSW

Disappointed

I was rather excited to finally find an Aussie made and owned company.... hoe wrong was I after doing my first order and have it arrive to only find they manufacture in China!!! I will not be purchasing from this company again!

Sizing Slightly small
Rio R.
Rio R.

Not so natural, wrong advertising!

Ordered the boody briefs and top. Unfortunately, the way the advertising suggested to me ('sustainable everyday essentials'), I trusted it was made from all natural fibre and therefore did not check the composition of the fabric on the website before ordering. However, unpacking my order, the material felt like something plastic, so was sad to read on the box that the 'organic bamboo fabric' contains 13% Nylon on top of 3% Elastan. Nylon is made from fossil oil, so that's NOT sustainable at all. Made in China, these products are too expensive for what they really are. You can buy this quality or better at a fraction of the boodys' price at the regular shops anywhere. Feels wrong :(

Margaret H.
Margaret H.Launceston, TAS

Misleading words on website.

Very disappointing, almost like false advertising on their website. I thought I was buying Australian made, it's made in China.
Misleading wording on website, all items I received made in China. So sad.

Sizing Slightly large
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

oldemmgee
oldemmgee

Terrible delivery

Lovely products BUT terrible delivery service. My Parcel wasn't shipped and I had to chase up a week after order was placed. No explanation of why it wasn't sent. Then the parcel I received was meant for someone else which I then had to send back to them. . Customer service assured me my order would be shipped by express post and I am STILL WAITING 3 days later. NOT IMPRESSED Boody.

Customer service were very polite and helpful however.

Mia
MiaSydney

Boody fakes its website reviews even though the product is good