Listing monitored by Boody

Lisa
LisaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Quick to pill

I liked the tank tops and short tights so much I bought more. But sadly I've found the tank tops pill quickly and look worn and old.
I won't be repurchasing.

Misti
MistiSouthwest, VIC

Not what I thought I was ordering

The underwear we bought looked good and felt good. However at the price we paid, we expected "slow fashion" - and the advertising led us to believe that we were buying a sustainable product. Sadly, the "sustainable" bamboo is blended with elastane, a plastic, making the fabric uncompostable and unrecyclable. That was disappointing, but the deal breaker was that these unsustainable clothes started to develop holes in the fabric within a year! So, fast fashion at slow fashion prices.

David Sab
David Sab

Product not worth the price.

An Aussie company that has China making its products, and cheep and poor quality at that. Where is the real Aussie company that can manufacture good quality products that last, right here in Australia. I had greedy companies.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
rjg
rjgAU

Disappointing

I have been wearing Boody underwear and my new order of briefs aren't anywhere as thick and soft as a new pair from a previous order a few years back. Very disappointing!

Ann
AnnNewcastle

Quality of Manufacturing has reduced

I have been purchasing and wearing Boody’s products since 2016 and have loved all of the undies, tops and bras that I have purchased. However, I purchased some more undies in January 2021 and within a month the waist band had deteriorated to the point where they were falling down whilst wearing them and I can’t use the x6 pairs that I purchased (Grey and Black in the 3 pack deal). I have sent photos through and Boody are currently reviewing the batch numbers etc, however, I feel product substitution has occurred by the maker or company. I am also concerned about the manufacturing in China now so will be looking for different undies that hopefully are Aussie made. A shame as the Boody products are normally top notch and so comfy.

Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

Sizing Slightly large
Team BoodyBoody

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

Quality varies A LOT, elastic stretches out quickly

I have bought a variety of Boody tops and undies over the last 5 years and while I love that they are comfy, sustainable basics, I've found the quality of the elastic varies. Some items still look fine after a couple of years, but the spaghetti straps on the cami tops stretch out really badly so that the bottom is nearly at my knees! Also one pair of briefs has lost all stretch in the waist elastic so they don't even stay on. Would have hoped for a more durable product given the focus on sustainability.

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Love the undies hate the bra top

The bamboo undies I bought are great. The bra top rides up under the armpits and is VERY uncomfortable. Only cost me $11.50 so not end of the world but most definitely do not recommend! I tried to contact them just to give them this feedback just to let them know but they are super uncontactable....even via Facebook messenger. So I would say overall a home grown earth friendly marketing approach but actually a pretty corporate establishment. It's kind scratchy material too. I'd prefer organic cotton as I have very sensitive skin

KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Steve Moon T418746
Steve Moon T418746South East Queensland, QLD

Not comfortable at all

They are ok as far as sweating goes but uncomfortable to wear. Not enough support in the crotch. I also purchased Step One underwear to compare and Step One are so much better. Wouldn't recommend