Listing monitored by Boody

3.3
Siouxie B.
Siouxie B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the undies, service is non-existent

Have been wearing the boyleg briefs for years. Purchased bikini briefs in same size but these are so much smaller.

Tried to return via website. Was offered a discount to exchange. This is complex to navigate and offers advertised were not added at checkout.

Reached out to customer service - return email has not answered my questions. Just stated the obvious that if exchanging for higher priced goods I would need to pay the difference..duh

Don’t buy online unless you’re happy dealing with dysfunctional robots.

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Sizing Very small
  • Product Appearance As advertised
Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Sizing Slightly large
  • Product Appearance As advertised
Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware the shipping fees when returning!

I received my Boody products in a good period of time from ordering and packaging was environmentally friendly, however the sweatpants didn't fit as I'd hoped and initiated a return & refund.
The returns portal is a great interface and while there was an option for store credit with additional 10%, I wasn't confident about my sizing based on the previous order's outcome.
I opted for the refund and I was really disappointed to learn that Boody don't absorb the shipping costs for the return and so I am now without a pair of sweatpants and out of pocket $10.
This isn't consistent with the cost-free service you experience with other online retail brands and so regrettably I won't be using Boody again now.

• Return Claim MadeYes