Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear

9,408 reviews
Ad
J. Oakley
J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Fit well - Don’t last

Very easy to purchase and a good choice. Unless you purchase a reasonable quantity they don’t wash and wear for long. Have found that the leggings are good but the undies go out of shape too quickly. Company appears to be ethical but goods made in China and I won’t buy anymore.

Quality varies A LOT, elastic stretches out quickly

I have bought a variety of Boody tops and undies over the last 5 years and while I love that they are comfy, sustainable basics, I've found the quality of the elastic varies. Some items still look fine after a couple of years, but the spaghetti straps on the cami tops stretch out really badly so that the bottom is nearly at my knees! Also one pair of briefs has lost all stretch in the waist elastic so they don't even stay on. Would have hoped for a more durable product given the focus on sustainability.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Love the undies hate the bra top

The bamboo undies I bought are great. The bra top rides up under the armpits and is VERY uncomfortable. Only cost me $11.50 so not end of the world but most definitely do not recommend! I tried to contact them just to give them this feedback just to let them know but they are super uncontactable....even via Facebook messenger. So I would say overall a home grown earth friendly marketing approach but actually a pretty corporate establishment. It's kind scratchy material too. I'd prefer organic cotton as I have very sensitive skin

SizingTrue to size
tingirl1966
tingirl1966Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unfortunately not really an Australian product.

6 of 8 items were made in China. Happy to have items made in any other country but trade issues mean I do not wish to support a country that is affecting Aussie farmers and producers. For that reason alone, I will never buy your product again. This saddens me, and my search continues for a true Australian company to support.

Esmeralda
EsmeraldaPerth, WA

Ok I guess

I bought 3 pairs of midi briefs in my size and I also used the measurement tool on the website. I’m slim and the underwear cuts into my legs and leaves terrible pantylines. I won’t be able to wear them during the day. I wanted to love them but now I’m not sure that it’s a long term solution. Pretty bummed.

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear