Listing monitored by Boody

Ann
AnnNewcastle

Quality of Manufacturing has reduced

I have been purchasing and wearing Boody’s products since 2016 and have loved all of the undies, tops and bras that I have purchased. However, I purchased some more undies in January 2021 and within a month the waist band had deteriorated to the point where they were falling down whilst wearing them and I can’t use the x6 pairs that I purchased (Grey and Black in the 3 pack deal). I have sent photos through and Boody are currently reviewing the batch numbers etc, however, I feel product substitution has occurred by the maker or company. I am also concerned about the manufacturing in China now so will be looking for different undies that hopefully are Aussie made. A shame as the Boody products are normally top notch and so comfy.

Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

Sizing Slightly large
Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boody Bamboo Underwear

I cannot comment on other items as I have only purchased underwear and socks but have hardly worn the socks. I bought a pair of the classic bikini underwear which seemed to be quite good. I subsequently bought multiple more as they are very comfortable and a great, flattering design. However, after a few months, they have all started to deteriorate at the front. It is seemingly quite poor quality. If they change their manufacturing to reflect the cost to create better quality items, I would reconsider purchasing again but I will not be buying from this company in the near future.

Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

J. Oakley
J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Fit well - Don’t last

Very easy to purchase and a good choice. Unless you purchase a reasonable quantity they don’t wash and wear for long. Have found that the leggings are good but the undies go out of shape too quickly. Company appears to be ethical but goods made in China and I won’t buy anymore.

KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Linda
Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Esmeralda
EsmeraldaPerth, WA

Ok I guess

I bought 3 pairs of midi briefs in my size and I also used the measurement tool on the website. I’m slim and the underwear cuts into my legs and leaves terrible pantylines. I won’t be able to wear them during the day. I wanted to love them but now I’m not sure that it’s a long term solution. Pretty bummed.

Steve Moon T418746
Steve Moon T418746South East Queensland, QLD

Not comfortable at all

They are ok as far as sweating goes but uncomfortable to wear. Not enough support in the crotch. I also purchased Step One underwear to compare and Step One are so much better. Wouldn't recommend

Underwear Shops & Brands