Listing monitored by Boody

1.6
Caroline
CarolineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would not give these undies any stars, -5 from me.

I bought the woman's longer leg (which was in no way long enough) to stop chaffing and wear a dress in very hot weather. I bought my usual size, and these pants are so cheap and stretchy that I could fit two of me in them. They rolled up every-time I sat down making the longer leg null and void. In addition, there is no gusset! Who makes woman's undies with no gusset? Cheap! Not what was advertised - do not waste your money.

Deanne
Deanne

So disappointed that these are Made in CHINA

Really disappointed that their underwear is made in China just like so many other bamboo underwear. I feel like the website was a little misleading.

NB18
NB18AU

Disappointing in every way

They talk about the environment all the time but each piece comes in an individual box? Yes they might be just cardboard but why waste? Manufacturing all these boxes is harmful for the environment. I just couldn’t believe how they thought it was a good idea.. and of course made in China.
Secondly the product.. they are no where near as comfortable on the skin as cotton. They feel very synthetic against the skin but soft.
They really need to get the cut of the things right. The thongs were so uncomfortable, as if you wore a bikini briefs and pulled them up. I would never buy them again.