Listing monitored by Boody

Exasperated
ExasperatedHunter Region, NSW

Hit and miss products and I suspect their website filters bad reviews

I purchased about $500 worth of products in the last few months and returned about 1/2. Some of them are amazing and soft and comfy but some are a miss for varied reasons.
I reviewed all my purchases on their website in the last few weeks and none of my reviews on the products I rated poorly appear on their website, take that as you will.

Christabel17
Christabel17AU

Beware made in China

I really thought these were made in Australia, so I was more than disappointed to see they most definitely are not. They are comfortable enough but the fabric is thin and looks cheap and there is also no gusset sewn in. I will not purchase again, still looking for good quality Aussie made undies.

Rhonda
RhondaGippsland, VIC

Buy something else with quality

I bought Pajama’s and lounge top. Firstly I thought these are very soft and lovely but unfortunately after 2 wears the material is pilling and becoming unsightly. For the price I paid I expected much better quality and I’m very disappointed. I will spend my money elsewhere in future as these were very poor value and complete waste of money.

Lisa
LisaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Quick to pill

I liked the tank tops and short tights so much I bought more. But sadly I've found the tank tops pill quickly and look worn and old.
I won't be repurchasing.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable socks but not long lasting

I have been a Boody purchaser for the past 12 months and like the bamboo materials and comfort. Unfortunately the latest batch of both mens' and women's socks (bought July 2021) both formed holes in the soles within 10 days of wearing, unlike Boody socks we bought last year that are still going strong. I have contacted Boody with feedback but there has been no response.

Ann
AnnNewcastle

Quality of Manufacturing has reduced

I have been purchasing and wearing Boody’s products since 2016 and have loved all of the undies, tops and bras that I have purchased. However, I purchased some more undies in January 2021 and within a month the waist band had deteriorated to the point where they were falling down whilst wearing them and I can’t use the x6 pairs that I purchased (Grey and Black in the 3 pack deal). I have sent photos through and Boody are currently reviewing the batch numbers etc, however, I feel product substitution has occurred by the maker or company. I am also concerned about the manufacturing in China now so will be looking for different undies that hopefully are Aussie made. A shame as the Boody products are normally top notch and so comfy.

Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

Sizing Slightly large
Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boody Bamboo Underwear

I cannot comment on other items as I have only purchased underwear and socks but have hardly worn the socks. I bought a pair of the classic bikini underwear which seemed to be quite good. I subsequently bought multiple more as they are very comfortable and a great, flattering design. However, after a few months, they have all started to deteriorate at the front. It is seemingly quite poor quality. If they change their manufacturing to reflect the cost to create better quality items, I would reconsider purchasing again but I will not be buying from this company in the near future.

love the simple version

I first purchased a pair of plain grey boody mens briefs from a health food store in Brisbane I was delighted with them. They are confortable eco friendly and a clever design with the minium of seams. So I ordered 5 more pair on line they arived quickly and were packaged in a very handsome box which could be recycled to my surprise and sadness the briefs inside were festooned with not one but three annoying satin lables with information that could have been printed on or in the box. the discreet branding on the original pair I purchased made the goods look smart and seem to in the eco ethos The satin tags dont work for mens underwear get rid of them MikeB

Sizing Slightly large

Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

J. Oakley
J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Fit well - Don’t last

Very easy to purchase and a good choice. Unless you purchase a reasonable quantity they don’t wash and wear for long. Have found that the leggings are good but the undies go out of shape too quickly. Company appears to be ethical but goods made in China and I won’t buy anymore.

KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Geri
Geri

Great product and excellent customer service

Boody underwear is a great quality product which I have found to be really comfortable - they also have excellent customer service

Sizing Very small
Linda
Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sally G.