Listing monitored by Boody

J. Oakley
J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Fit well - Don’t last

Very easy to purchase and a good choice. Unless you purchase a reasonable quantity they don’t wash and wear for long. Have found that the leggings are good but the undies go out of shape too quickly. Company appears to be ethical but goods made in China and I won’t buy anymore.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Esmeralda
EsmeraldaPerth, WA

Ok I guess

I bought 3 pairs of midi briefs in my size and I also used the measurement tool on the website. I’m slim and the underwear cuts into my legs and leaves terrible pantylines. I won’t be able to wear them during the day. I wanted to love them but now I’m not sure that it’s a long term solution. Pretty bummed.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Upset R.
Upset R.asked

I had a few pairs of the original boxers that I bought several years ago. I just bought and received 7 more and the material is much thinner and feels less robust. Has the material been changed?

Annie
Annieasked

What does are used to make underwear black?

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Boody representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Underwear Shops & Brands