Listing monitored by Boody

Kae G.
Kae G.Sydney, NSW

Riddled with holes

I want to love this company but I can't. I do a lot of yoga and have lots of yoga leggings. I have never, ever had holes in any of my leggings. I bought a pair of boody yoga/workout leggings and they were riddled with holes after only a few months. I contacted boody about this and they kindly sent me a new pair that also got holes after a few months. Really disappointing quality. They just simply do not hold up at all.

Sizing True to size
Christabel17
Christabel17AU

Beware made in China

I really thought these were made in Australia, so I was more than disappointed to see they most definitely are not. They are comfortable enough but the fabric is thin and looks cheap and there is also no gusset sewn in. I will not purchase again, still looking for good quality Aussie made undies.

Caroline
CarolineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would not give these undies any stars, -5 from me.

I bought the woman's longer leg (which was in no way long enough) to stop chaffing and wear a dress in very hot weather. I bought my usual size, and these pants are so cheap and stretchy that I could fit two of me in them. They rolled up every-time I sat down making the longer leg null and void. In addition, there is no gusset! Who makes woman's undies with no gusset? Cheap! Not what was advertised - do not waste your money.

Rhonda
RhondaGippsland, VIC

Buy something else with quality

I bought Pajama’s and lounge top. Firstly I thought these are very soft and lovely but unfortunately after 2 wears the material is pilling and becoming unsightly. For the price I paid I expected much better quality and I’m very disappointed. I will spend my money elsewhere in future as these were very poor value and complete waste of money.

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Charged my card, never sent item, never replied to any messages

Kieren
KierenPerth

Customer service is non existent

My order never arrived. I have contacted a number of times with no reply.
If you actually wants your items and don’t want to waste money don’t buy from them.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable socks but not long lasting

I have been a Boody purchaser for the past 12 months and like the bamboo materials and comfort. Unfortunately the latest batch of both mens' and women's socks (bought July 2021) both formed holes in the soles within 10 days of wearing, unlike Boody socks we bought last year that are still going strong. I have contacted Boody with feedback but there has been no response.

Deanne
Deanne

So disappointed that these are Made in CHINA

Really disappointed that their underwear is made in China just like so many other bamboo underwear. I feel like the website was a little misleading.

love the simple version

I first purchased a pair of plain grey boody mens briefs from a health food store in Brisbane I was delighted with them. They are confortable eco friendly and a clever design with the minium of seams. So I ordered 5 more pair on line they arived quickly and were packaged in a very handsome box which could be recycled to my surprise and sadness the briefs inside were festooned with not one but three annoying satin lables with information that could have been printed on or in the box. the discreet branding on the original pair I purchased made the goods look smart and seem to in the eco ethos The satin tags dont work for mens underwear get rid of them MikeB

Misleading

Misleading advertising as I realised once the product arrived that it was made in China. Clearly I was disappointed as the product was not inexpensive.

JimmyNarara

Unfortunately it Doesn't live up to

shop says size to accuracy is wrong I am XL It was to large. does not support at all! The shop is mainly undies but this is the product that you can't return Great!

Geri
Geri

Great product and excellent customer service

Boody underwear is a great quality product which I have found to be really comfortable - they also have excellent customer service

Tricia
TriciaPerth, WA

Disappointed customer

I have just purchased some underwear from Boody because it is an Australian owned company but I was very disappointed to find that the items are made in China.
I feel that the country of manufacture should be made very, very clear on your site.
I will not be purchasing any more products from your company in the future.

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sally G.
Sally G.
Cranky Alice
Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.