Listing monitored by Boody

Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

Sizing Slightly large
Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boody Bamboo Underwear

I cannot comment on other items as I have only purchased underwear and socks but have hardly worn the socks. I bought a pair of the classic bikini underwear which seemed to be quite good. I subsequently bought multiple more as they are very comfortable and a great, flattering design. However, after a few months, they have all started to deteriorate at the front. It is seemingly quite poor quality. If they change their manufacturing to reflect the cost to create better quality items, I would reconsider purchasing again but I will not be buying from this company in the near future.

love the simple version

I first purchased a pair of plain grey boody mens briefs from a health food store in Brisbane I was delighted with them. They are confortable eco friendly and a clever design with the minium of seams. So I ordered 5 more pair on line they arived quickly and were packaged in a very handsome box which could be recycled to my surprise and sadness the briefs inside were festooned with not one but three annoying satin lables with information that could have been printed on or in the box. the discreet branding on the original pair I purchased made the goods look smart and seem to in the eco ethos The satin tags dont work for mens underwear get rid of them MikeB

Sizing Slightly large
J. Oakley
J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Fit well - Don’t last

Very easy to purchase and a good choice. Unless you purchase a reasonable quantity they don’t wash and wear for long. Have found that the leggings are good but the undies go out of shape too quickly. Company appears to be ethical but goods made in China and I won’t buy anymore.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Linda
Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sally G.
Sally G.
Lisa122
Lisa122Central West, NSW

Disappointed

I was rather excited to finally find an Aussie made and owned company.... hoe wrong was I after doing my first order and have it arrive to only find they manufacture in China!!! I will not be purchasing from this company again!

Esmeralda
EsmeraldaPerth, WA

Ok I guess

I bought 3 pairs of midi briefs in my size and I also used the measurement tool on the website. I’m slim and the underwear cuts into my legs and leaves terrible pantylines. I won’t be able to wear them during the day. I wanted to love them but now I’m not sure that it’s a long term solution. Pretty bummed.

Annette
AnnetteHobart, TAS

Long activewear pants

Lovely and warm and thick for winter walks , i went up a size in these pants and I’m glad I did , I’m usually a medium but got a large , they fit well , my only complaint is the waist band falls down and I have to keep pulling it up but other than that pants are great!

Underwear Shops & Brands