Listing monitored by Boody

Rhonda
RhondaGippsland, VIC

Buy something else with quality

I bought Pajama’s and lounge top. Firstly I thought these are very soft and lovely but unfortunately after 2 wears the material is pilling and becoming unsightly. For the price I paid I expected much better quality and I’m very disappointed. I will spend my money elsewhere in future as these were very poor value and complete waste of money.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable socks but not long lasting

I have been a Boody purchaser for the past 12 months and like the bamboo materials and comfort. Unfortunately the latest batch of both mens' and women's socks (bought July 2021) both formed holes in the soles within 10 days of wearing, unlike Boody socks we bought last year that are still going strong. I have contacted Boody with feedback but there has been no response.

Deanne
Deanne

So disappointed that these are Made in CHINA

Really disappointed that their underwear is made in China just like so many other bamboo underwear. I feel like the website was a little misleading.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

love the simple version

I first purchased a pair of plain grey boody mens briefs from a health food store in Brisbane I was delighted with them. They are confortable eco friendly and a clever design with the minium of seams. So I ordered 5 more pair on line they arived quickly and were packaged in a very handsome box which could be recycled to my surprise and sadness the briefs inside were festooned with not one but three annoying satin lables with information that could have been printed on or in the box. the discreet branding on the original pair I purchased made the goods look smart and seem to in the eco ethos The satin tags dont work for mens underwear get rid of them MikeB

Sizing Slightly large

Cranky Alice
Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.

NB18
NB18AU

Disappointing in every way

They talk about the environment all the time but each piece comes in an individual box? Yes they might be just cardboard but why waste? Manufacturing all these boxes is harmful for the environment. I just couldn’t believe how they thought it was a good idea.. and of course made in China.
Secondly the product.. they are no where near as comfortable on the skin as cotton. They feel very synthetic against the skin but soft.
They really need to get the cut of the things right. The thongs were so uncomfortable, as if you wore a bikini briefs and pulled them up. I would never buy them again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Devastated

I was super excited to find what I thought was an Australian made and owned underwear company. Absolutely floored when I discovered everything is made in China. Very impressed with the products, however back to the drawing board. We need to support 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured. Keep it it local!
These types of reviews also need to be added to your website.

Geo
GeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

Great product quality, love the pjs ordered comfortable and well wearing so far - also ordered as gifts for my mum and mother in law! Excellent customer service - polite, friendly, prompt responses and very helpful.

Margaret H.
Margaret H.Launceston, TAS

Misleading words on website.

Very disappointing, almost like false advertising on their website. I thought I was buying Australian made, it's made in China.
Misleading wording on website, all items I received made in China. So sad.

Sizing Slightly large

oldemmgee
oldemmgee

Terrible delivery

Lovely products BUT terrible delivery service. My Parcel wasn't shipped and I had to chase up a week after order was placed. No explanation of why it wasn't sent. Then the parcel I received was meant for someone else which I then had to send back to them. . Customer service assured me my order would be shipped by express post and I am STILL WAITING 3 days later. NOT IMPRESSED Boody.

Customer service were very polite and helpful however.

Mia
MiaSydney

Boody fakes its website reviews even though the product is good

Benjiman S.
Benjiman S.Perth, WA

Very comfy

Website was very easy to navigate. These sock are definitely very comfortable, they are nice and thick but also don't hold the sweat. Definitely will be getting black ones tho next time as these one's do stain from dirt easily.

Ciara G
Ciara GSydney, NSW

Protect the Planet...with Plastic?

I just purchased some socks and underwear which I love- no problem with the product. What I can't understand though is how they justify their eco stand when they wrapped the already boxed and cardboard wrapped items in PLASTIC! Only the socks came in plastic however, so it can't be unnecessary 'protection' of the items. Was SO disappointed to see this when I opened the box and had to shake my head when I read the inside of the box read 'For The Planet'.