Listing monitored by Boody

Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware the shipping fees when returning!

I received my Boody products in a good period of time from ordering and packaging was environmentally friendly, however the sweatpants didn't fit as I'd hoped and initiated a return & refund.
The returns portal is a great interface and while there was an option for store credit with additional 10%, I wasn't confident about my sizing based on the previous order's outcome.
I opted for the refund and I was really disappointed to learn that Boody don't absorb the shipping costs for the return and so I am now without a pair of sweatpants and out of pocket $10.
This isn't consistent with the cost-free service you experience with other online retail brands and so regrettably I won't be using Boody again now.

Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boody Bamboo Underwear

I cannot comment on other items as I have only purchased underwear and socks but have hardly worn the socks. I bought a pair of the classic bikini underwear which seemed to be quite good. I subsequently bought multiple more as they are very comfortable and a great, flattering design. However, after a few months, they have all started to deteriorate at the front. It is seemingly quite poor quality. If they change their manufacturing to reflect the cost to create better quality items, I would reconsider purchasing again but I will not be buying from this company in the near future.

love the simple version

I first purchased a pair of plain grey boody mens briefs from a health food store in Brisbane I was delighted with them. They are confortable eco friendly and a clever design with the minium of seams. So I ordered 5 more pair on line they arived quickly and were packaged in a very handsome box which could be recycled to my surprise and sadness the briefs inside were festooned with not one but three annoying satin lables with information that could have been printed on or in the box. the discreet branding on the original pair I purchased made the goods look smart and seem to in the eco ethos The satin tags dont work for mens underwear get rid of them MikeB

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing

KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Team BoodyBoody

Disappointed where they are made

The product is fine, obviously I didn’t read the fine print. I really want underwear made in Australia. Theses are made in China ☹️

Geri
Geri

Great product and excellent customer service

Boody underwear is a great quality product which I have found to be really comfortable - they also have excellent customer service

Sonja B.
Sonja B.South Australia

Boody makes my thrush worst

I have a history of thrush, though I usually do not have thrush, I can get it quite easily if I am not careful, unfortunately boody underwear gives me thrush, I find they are too tight because they are so stretchy, it's like leggings material, though comfortable I would prefer the knickers to be less hugging. Also I did purchase the leggings they are comfortable and nice but very very thin so I'm still cold of I wear them under a dress or skirt which is what I usually do, they are alot thinner then most leggings.

Linda
Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Craig Evans
Craig EvansSydney, NSW

Bought some gifts for my sister and they were a winner

I bought some of the baby products for my sister and she was wrapped. Great quality product and fit a small newborn perfectly. I highly recommend to Boody to others!

Annette
AnnetteHobart, TAS

Long activewear pants

Lovely and warm and thick for winter walks , i went up a size in these pants and I’m glad I did , I’m usually a medium but got a large , they fit well , my only complaint is the waist band falls down and I have to keep pulling it up but other than that pants are great!

Geo
GeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

Great product quality, love the pjs ordered comfortable and well wearing so far - also ordered as gifts for my mum and mother in law! Excellent customer service - polite, friendly, prompt responses and very helpful.

Steve Moon T418746
Steve Moon T418746South East Queensland, QLD

Not comfortable at all

They are ok as far as sweating goes but uncomfortable to wear. Not enough support in the crotch. I also purchased Step One underwear to compare and Step One are so much better. Wouldn't recommend

Keekee