Listing monitored by Boody

Product not worth the price.

An Aussie company that has China making its products, and cheep and poor quality at that. Where is the real Aussie company that can manufacture good quality products that last, right here in Australia. I had greedy companies.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable socks but not long lasting

I have been a Boody purchaser for the past 12 months and like the bamboo materials and comfort. Unfortunately the latest batch of both mens' and women's socks (bought July 2021) both formed holes in the soles within 10 days of wearing, unlike Boody socks we bought last year that are still going strong. I have contacted Boody with feedback but there has been no response.

Deanne
Deanne

So disappointed that these are Made in CHINA

Really disappointed that their underwear is made in China just like so many other bamboo underwear. I feel like the website was a little misleading.

Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

love the simple version

I first purchased a pair of plain grey boody mens briefs from a health food store in Brisbane I was delighted with them. They are confortable eco friendly and a clever design with the minium of seams. So I ordered 5 more pair on line they arived quickly and were packaged in a very handsome box which could be recycled to my surprise and sadness the briefs inside were festooned with not one but three annoying satin lables with information that could have been printed on or in the box. the discreet branding on the original pair I purchased made the goods look smart and seem to in the eco ethos The satin tags dont work for mens underwear get rid of them MikeB

Product Appearance As advertised

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing

KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Cranky Alice
Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.

NB18
NB18AU

Disappointing in every way

They talk about the environment all the time but each piece comes in an individual box? Yes they might be just cardboard but why waste? Manufacturing all these boxes is harmful for the environment. I just couldn’t believe how they thought it was a good idea.. and of course made in China.
Secondly the product.. they are no where near as comfortable on the skin as cotton. They feel very synthetic against the skin but soft.
They really need to get the cut of the things right. The thongs were so uncomfortable, as if you wore a bikini briefs and pulled them up. I would never buy them again.

Devastated

I was super excited to find what I thought was an Australian made and owned underwear company. Absolutely floored when I discovered everything is made in China. Very impressed with the products, however back to the drawing board. We need to support 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured. Keep it it local!
These types of reviews also need to be added to your website.

Geo
GeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

Great product quality, love the pjs ordered comfortable and well wearing so far - also ordered as gifts for my mum and mother in law! Excellent customer service - polite, friendly, prompt responses and very helpful.

Margaret H.
Margaret H.Launceston, TAS

Misleading words on website.

Very disappointing, almost like false advertising on their website. I thought I was buying Australian made, it's made in China.
Misleading wording on website, all items I received made in China. So sad.

oldemmgee
oldemmgee

Terrible delivery

Lovely products BUT terrible delivery service. My Parcel wasn't shipped and I had to chase up a week after order was placed. No explanation of why it wasn't sent. Then the parcel I received was meant for someone else which I then had to send back to them. . Customer service assured me my order would be shipped by express post and I am STILL WAITING 3 days later. NOT IMPRESSED Boody.

Customer service were very polite and helpful however.

Steve Moon T418746
Steve Moon T418746South East Queensland, QLD

Not comfortable at all

They are ok as far as sweating goes but uncomfortable to wear. Not enough support in the crotch. I also purchased Step One underwear to compare and Step One are so much better. Wouldn't recommend

Mia
MiaSydney

Boody fakes its website reviews even though the product is good