Listing monitored by Boody

Kae G.
Kae G.Sydney, NSW

Riddled with holes

I want to love this company but I can't. I do a lot of yoga and have lots of yoga leggings. I have never, ever had holes in any of my leggings. I bought a pair of boody yoga/workout leggings and they were riddled with holes after only a few months. I contacted boody about this and they kindly sent me a new pair that also got holes after a few months. Really disappointing quality. They just simply do not hold up at all.

Christabel17
Christabel17AU

Beware made in China

I really thought these were made in Australia, so I was more than disappointed to see they most definitely are not. They are comfortable enough but the fabric is thin and looks cheap and there is also no gusset sewn in. I will not purchase again, still looking for good quality Aussie made undies.

Kelly J.
Kelly J.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality has gone down the toilet & terrible customer service

I used to love Boody but the newer colour undies in the navy and grey are shockingly bad quality. The elastic fell out straight away and they went saggy. Customer service is terrible, they never give you real answers it’s just all a copy and pasted response like a bloody robot. Terrible

Mandy
MandyHunter Region, NSW

Holes after a year

I bought some womens briefs from Boody a year ago. They were super comfortable and I was happy with them. Unfortunately they now have holes in them in the crotch area. I’ve never experienced this with any underwear before and these are the most expensive ones I’ve bought. Quality just isn’t there.

Caroline
CarolineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would not give these undies any stars, -5 from me.

I bought the woman's longer leg (which was in no way long enough) to stop chaffing and wear a dress in very hot weather. I bought my usual size, and these pants are so cheap and stretchy that I could fit two of me in them. They rolled up every-time I sat down making the longer leg null and void. In addition, there is no gusset! Who makes woman's undies with no gusset? Cheap! Not what was advertised - do not waste your money.

Rhonda
RhondaGippsland, VIC

Buy something else with quality

I bought Pajama’s and lounge top. Firstly I thought these are very soft and lovely but unfortunately after 2 wears the material is pilling and becoming unsightly. For the price I paid I expected much better quality and I’m very disappointed. I will spend my money elsewhere in future as these were very poor value and complete waste of money.

Lisa
LisaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Quick to pill

I liked the tank tops and short tights so much I bought more. But sadly I've found the tank tops pill quickly and look worn and old.
I won't be repurchasing.

David Sab
David Sab

Product not worth the price.

An Aussie company that has China making its products, and cheep and poor quality at that. Where is the real Aussie company that can manufacture good quality products that last, right here in Australia. I had greedy companies.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable socks but not long lasting

I have been a Boody purchaser for the past 12 months and like the bamboo materials and comfort. Unfortunately the latest batch of both mens' and women's socks (bought July 2021) both formed holes in the soles within 10 days of wearing, unlike Boody socks we bought last year that are still going strong. I have contacted Boody with feedback but there has been no response.

Deanne
Deanne

So disappointed that these are Made in CHINA

Really disappointed that their underwear is made in China just like so many other bamboo underwear. I feel like the website was a little misleading.

Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware the shipping fees when returning!

I received my Boody products in a good period of time from ordering and packaging was environmentally friendly, however the sweatpants didn't fit as I'd hoped and initiated a return & refund.
The returns portal is a great interface and while there was an option for store credit with additional 10%, I wasn't confident about my sizing based on the previous order's outcome.
I opted for the refund and I was really disappointed to learn that Boody don't absorb the shipping costs for the return and so I am now without a pair of sweatpants and out of pocket $10.
This isn't consistent with the cost-free service you experience with other online retail brands and so regrettably I won't be using Boody again now.

Sizing Very small
Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing

KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Geri
Geri

Great product and excellent customer service

Boody underwear is a great quality product which I have found to be really comfortable - they also have excellent customer service

Sizing Very small
Cranky Alice
Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.