Listing monitored by Boody

Kae G.
Kae G.Sydney, NSW

Riddled with holes

I want to love this company but I can't. I do a lot of yoga and have lots of yoga leggings. I have never, ever had holes in any of my leggings. I bought a pair of boody yoga/workout leggings and they were riddled with holes after only a few months. I contacted boody about this and they kindly sent me a new pair that also got holes after a few months. Really disappointing quality. They just simply do not hold up at all.

Exasperated
ExasperatedHunter Region, NSW

Hit and miss products and I suspect their website filters bad reviews

I purchased about $500 worth of products in the last few months and returned about 1/2. Some of them are amazing and soft and comfy but some are a miss for varied reasons.
I reviewed all my purchases on their website in the last few weeks and none of my reviews on the products I rated poorly appear on their website, take that as you will.

Christabel17
Christabel17AU

Beware made in China

I really thought these were made in Australia, so I was more than disappointed to see they most definitely are not. They are comfortable enough but the fabric is thin and looks cheap and there is also no gusset sewn in. I will not purchase again, still looking for good quality Aussie made undies.

Kelly J.
Kelly J.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality has gone down the toilet & terrible customer service

I used to love Boody but the newer colour undies in the navy and grey are shockingly bad quality. The elastic fell out straight away and they went saggy. Customer service is terrible, they never give you real answers it’s just all a copy and pasted response like a bloody robot. Terrible

Mandy
MandyHunter Region, NSW

Holes after a year

I bought some womens briefs from Boody a year ago. They were super comfortable and I was happy with them. Unfortunately they now have holes in them in the crotch area. I’ve never experienced this with any underwear before and these are the most expensive ones I’ve bought. Quality just isn’t there.

Caroline
CarolineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would not give these undies any stars, -5 from me.

I bought the woman's longer leg (which was in no way long enough) to stop chaffing and wear a dress in very hot weather. I bought my usual size, and these pants are so cheap and stretchy that I could fit two of me in them. They rolled up every-time I sat down making the longer leg null and void. In addition, there is no gusset! Who makes woman's undies with no gusset? Cheap! Not what was advertised - do not waste your money.

Rhonda
RhondaGippsland, VIC

Buy something else with quality

I bought Pajama’s and lounge top. Firstly I thought these are very soft and lovely but unfortunately after 2 wears the material is pilling and becoming unsightly. For the price I paid I expected much better quality and I’m very disappointed. I will spend my money elsewhere in future as these were very poor value and complete waste of money.

Lisa
LisaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Quick to pill

I liked the tank tops and short tights so much I bought more. But sadly I've found the tank tops pill quickly and look worn and old.
I won't be repurchasing.

Misti
MistiSouthwest, VIC

Not what I thought I was ordering

The underwear we bought looked good and felt good. However at the price we paid, we expected "slow fashion" - and the advertising led us to believe that we were buying a sustainable product. Sadly, the "sustainable" bamboo is blended with elastane, a plastic, making the fabric uncompostable and unrecyclable. That was disappointing, but the deal breaker was that these unsustainable clothes started to develop holes in the fabric within a year! So, fast fashion at slow fashion prices.

David Sab
David Sab

Product not worth the price.

An Aussie company that has China making its products, and cheep and poor quality at that. Where is the real Aussie company that can manufacture good quality products that last, right here in Australia. I had greedy companies.

rjg
rjgAU

Disappointing

I have been wearing Boody underwear and my new order of briefs aren't anywhere as thick and soft as a new pair from a previous order a few years back. Very disappointing!

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable socks but not long lasting

I have been a Boody purchaser for the past 12 months and like the bamboo materials and comfort. Unfortunately the latest batch of both mens' and women's socks (bought July 2021) both formed holes in the soles within 10 days of wearing, unlike Boody socks we bought last year that are still going strong. I have contacted Boody with feedback but there has been no response.

Ann
AnnNewcastle

Quality of Manufacturing has reduced

I have been purchasing and wearing Boody’s products since 2016 and have loved all of the undies, tops and bras that I have purchased. However, I purchased some more undies in January 2021 and within a month the waist band had deteriorated to the point where they were falling down whilst wearing them and I can’t use the x6 pairs that I purchased (Grey and Black in the 3 pack deal). I have sent photos through and Boody are currently reviewing the batch numbers etc, however, I feel product substitution has occurred by the maker or company. I am also concerned about the manufacturing in China now so will be looking for different undies that hopefully are Aussie made. A shame as the Boody products are normally top notch and so comfy.

Deanne
Deanne

So disappointed that these are Made in CHINA

Really disappointed that their underwear is made in China just like so many other bamboo underwear. I feel like the website was a little misleading.

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing