Listing monitored by Boody

rjg
rjgAU

Disappointing

I have been wearing Boody underwear and my new order of briefs aren't anywhere as thick and soft as a new pair from a previous order a few years back. Very disappointing!

Ann
AnnNewcastle

Quality of Manufacturing has reduced

I have been purchasing and wearing Boody’s products since 2016 and have loved all of the undies, tops and bras that I have purchased. However, I purchased some more undies in January 2021 and within a month the waist band had deteriorated to the point where they were falling down whilst wearing them and I can’t use the x6 pairs that I purchased (Grey and Black in the 3 pack deal). I have sent photos through and Boody are currently reviewing the batch numbers etc, however, I feel product substitution has occurred by the maker or company. I am also concerned about the manufacturing in China now so will be looking for different undies that hopefully are Aussie made. A shame as the Boody products are normally top notch and so comfy.

Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

Sizing Slightly large

love the simple version

I first purchased a pair of plain grey boody mens briefs from a health food store in Brisbane I was delighted with them. They are confortable eco friendly and a clever design with the minium of seams. So I ordered 5 more pair on line they arived quickly and were packaged in a very handsome box which could be recycled to my surprise and sadness the briefs inside were festooned with not one but three annoying satin lables with information that could have been printed on or in the box. the discreet branding on the original pair I purchased made the goods look smart and seem to in the eco ethos The satin tags dont work for mens underwear get rid of them MikeB

Sizing Slightly large

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

Quality varies A LOT, elastic stretches out quickly

I have bought a variety of Boody tops and undies over the last 5 years and while I love that they are comfy, sustainable basics, I've found the quality of the elastic varies. Some items still look fine after a couple of years, but the spaghetti straps on the cami tops stretch out really badly so that the bottom is nearly at my knees! Also one pair of briefs has lost all stretch in the waist elastic so they don't even stay on. Would have hoped for a more durable product given the focus on sustainability.

Team BoodyBoody

Love the undies hate the bra top

The bamboo undies I bought are great. The bra top rides up under the armpits and is VERY uncomfortable. Only cost me $11.50 so not end of the world but most definitely do not recommend! I tried to contact them just to give them this feedback just to let them know but they are super uncontactable....even via Facebook messenger. So I would say overall a home grown earth friendly marketing approach but actually a pretty corporate establishment. It's kind scratchy material too. I'd prefer organic cotton as I have very sensitive skin

KJB
KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Geo
GeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

Great product quality, love the pjs ordered comfortable and well wearing so far - also ordered as gifts for my mum and mother in law! Excellent customer service - polite, friendly, prompt responses and very helpful.

Steve Moon T418746
Steve Moon T418746South East Queensland, QLD

Not comfortable at all

They are ok as far as sweating goes but uncomfortable to wear. Not enough support in the crotch. I also purchased Step One underwear to compare and Step One are so much better. Wouldn't recommend

Benjiman S.
Benjiman S.Perth, WA

Very comfy

Website was very easy to navigate. These sock are definitely very comfortable, they are nice and thick but also don't hold the sweat. Definitely will be getting black ones tho next time as these one's do stain from dirt easily.

Ciara G
Ciara GSydney, NSW

Protect the Planet...with Plastic?

I just purchased some socks and underwear which I love- no problem with the product. What I can't understand though is how they justify their eco stand when they wrapped the already boxed and cardboard wrapped items in PLASTIC! Only the socks came in plastic however, so it can't be unnecessary 'protection' of the items. Was SO disappointed to see this when I opened the box and had to shake my head when I read the inside of the box read 'For The Planet'.