Listing monitored by Boody

Janie
JanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

why did it take soo long to try this brand

Purchased a T shirt as a gift .. then my spouse reciprocated w a tank, wearing this item and feeling the fabric on your skin makes the day “ great” .. the tops washed like a dream, and still felt ‘ luxe’ .. I decided to try others in the range and there’s lots to choose from. With our floods here a couple of orders took a little long.. understandably , however reaching out to the brand help site was another bonus .. how lovely and so helpful .. so totally sold on this renewable resource brand by our own ‘ oz made ‘ clothing. Well done Boody .. I’m a fan forever
janie

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thank you so much for the 5 stars Janie!

~Team BOODY

orangecoding
orangecodingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soft, ethical, easy, comfortable - great to get over the flu in.

I have the flu and the only clothing that didn't 'scratch' my skin, was breathable, comfortable, and soft to wear. On the odd occasion I have left my bed to sit on the couch, I was hot cold shivery sweating but the trackpants, undies and tops were beautiful to have on.

Kelly J.
Kelly J.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality has gone down the toilet & terrible customer service

I used to love Boody but the newer colour undies in the navy and grey are shockingly bad quality. The elastic fell out straight away and they went saggy. Customer service is terrible, they never give you real answers it’s just all a copy and pasted response like a bloody robot. Terrible

Berni
BerniGoulburn Valley, VIC

The most comfortable underwear ever!!

Great quality garments, I have been wearing the briefs for more than five years, no panty line, no riding up-they stay put!!!

Mandy
MandyHunter Region, NSW

Holes after a year

I bought some womens briefs from Boody a year ago. They were super comfortable and I was happy with them. Unfortunately they now have holes in them in the crotch area. I’ve never experienced this with any underwear before and these are the most expensive ones I’ve bought. Quality just isn’t there.

Rosemary
RosemarySouth West, WA

Love the sustainability of the product.

I love the quality of the undies. They are comfortable and don't show a panty line under my clothing. They are long lasting and breathe when I perspire on hot days. I LOVE them. The 4 pack available is great too.

Jeffrey B
Jeffrey BCentral, TAS

The best I've ever worn

These undies are really excellent. Very comfortable, very supportive and of course, sustainable. I'll never wear anything else. One suggestion; they should be called Bumboo.

Tina
TinaHunter Region, NSW

Boody is leading the way - looking after us and the planet

Found Boody and my go-to now for underwear and fitness! Comfy and functional. Any issue I have had with size they have resolved with ease.

Luv my Boody clothes

After trying the Boody ladies Shorty Pj's, I have bought numerous Boody pieces.
The clothing is very comfortable and the shorty pj's great in the heat. They wash really well and don't lose their shape.
The underwear range is so comfortable and again washes well.
I was so impressed, I bought the Pj's for my daughter in NZ. She was also impressed and bought more for herself and as gifts.
I have bought online in some local stores, all good experiences.

My go-to for underwear

Boody’s fantastic customer service team were quick to resolve my issue. The underwear are comfy and high quality and it’s the first time I’ve found bralettes that fit me properly. I was so happy with my first order that I put in another in straight away.

Chin
Chin

Softest socks, no rough edges anywhere to bite you!!

The delivery was quick and the product itself was unbelievably soft, my feet felt enveloped in bamboo’s softest feel. There are no stiff stitched joints anywhere, and the toes have no visible seem. I often get chaffed by toe seems, hence these were very welcome! Would henceforth only buy these. Just wish, there was more variety and designs, especially for men! I would have liked to buy some for the boys, but would have loved done different designs or colours!

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

light, SO COMFY, great design

I bought the tapered lounge pant as I was in need of a light and long tapered leg pant for pyjamas, because I don't like it when i sleep and the pants bunch and roll up causing irritation and pressure spots. They absolutely were everything that i hoped. They are thin, light, lovely design and LONG - I am 177cm tall and bought a size large. It is near impossible to get pants that meet my feet. so I'll definitely be getting more pairs for regular pant use. Also love the pleating at the front and no tie up required due to the lovely stretchability of material. ALSO they are NOT see through. Just a fantastic product. THank you!

Mart
MartSydney, NSW

Very happy

Everyone in Australian climate should be wearing bamboo. Ever since wearing Bamboo workwear in Darwin and not sweating in it, I have been looking for bamboo clothing. I tried a few different brands until I found Boody. Their t-shirts and socks are cooling, breathable, soft and so comfortable.
Also, their customer service has always been very fast to reply and easy to deal with. I don't think I have ever had such a good experience with any other Australian company.

Katrina
KatrinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered 10 pair,was so excited too receive them,only too find their made in China,,

Easy website black Friday deal,being my first purchase I signed up with the thought id get the 10% discount ,wouldn't accept it,

David Sab
David Sab

Product not worth the price.

An Aussie company that has China making its products, and cheep and poor quality at that. Where is the real Aussie company that can manufacture good quality products that last, right here in Australia. I had greedy companies.