Listing monitored by Boody

4.4
Siouxie B.
Siouxie B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the undies, service is non-existent

Have been wearing the boyleg briefs for years. Purchased bikini briefs in same size but these are so much smaller.

Tried to return via website. Was offered a discount to exchange. This is complex to navigate and offers advertised were not added at checkout.

Reached out to customer service - return email has not answered my questions. Just stated the obvious that if exchanging for higher priced goods I would need to pay the difference..duh

Don’t buy online unless you’re happy dealing with dysfunctional robots.

PVB
PVBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best legging ever.

I have been looking for some really good comfortable legging for ages so I thought I would give Boody leggings a go. I have to say they are the best leggings ever. So comfortable and soft, yet firm enough to hole tummy in. I'm wrapped. I have two singlets as well which are also great. Love Boody.

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thanks so much PVB! So happy you love our Leggings :)

~Team BOODY

Boody has great feel basics and incredible customer service

1. The Boody website is straight forward and does not bombard you with sign up requests or anything of the sort like other companies typically do.
2. They provide a range of basics that are available in standard colours, including various nudes to cater to different skin tones!
3. The items are so soft and breathable, which is exactly what you want for basics such as socks and underwear, but also for other clothing you may sweat in. There are only a few products which have size or finishing issues, but colours are as seen online.
4. Their customer service is AMAZING and seamless; they are so friendly, helpful, honest and prompt! (Thank you Myriam for your support!) They have truly raised and set the standard.

Highly recommend Boody

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thank you Hel! We're so happy to have you as a customer :)

~Team BOODY

Lauren West
Lauren WestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

So happy with my experience with Boody, I had to return items after I ordered the wrong size and it was a seamless process. The quality of the clothes is just beautiful. I will be shopping here again for sure

Nessa
Nessa

Great customer service on returns

BOODY were quick to respond and resolved my issue. The process was easy, the customer service was very friendly and I love the box that BOODY online purchases come in, which made it very convenient for returns.

I love BOODY products and will continue to shop with them in future.

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Excellent quality products, communication and overall customer service!

I contacted the service team to discuss a possible fault in a product i just brought and they were very understandings and replaced my item and also sent a preganacy appropriate product for me to try. Very impressed with giving atitude!

Deanne
DeanneHunter Region, NSW

Amazing!!

Firstly, absolutely love BOODY products!!! The quality and comfort are exceptional. Their customer service is nothing short of amazing. Always happy to help and extremely efficient. Would highly recommend to anyone considering their first purchase. Once you have worn you will be hooked!!

Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware the shipping fees when returning!

I received my Boody products in a good period of time from ordering and packaging was environmentally friendly, however the sweatpants didn't fit as I'd hoped and initiated a return & refund.
The returns portal is a great interface and while there was an option for store credit with additional 10%, I wasn't confident about my sizing based on the previous order's outcome.
I opted for the refund and I was really disappointed to learn that Boody don't absorb the shipping costs for the return and so I am now without a pair of sweatpants and out of pocket $10.
This isn't consistent with the cost-free service you experience with other online retail brands and so regrettably I won't be using Boody again now.

Robyn G.
Robyn G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

I've bought several Boody products and have been very happy with all my purchases. I recently purchased the long sleeve top. When it arrive the sleeve had not been properly sewn up. When I reported this to Boody they replied quickly and replaced the item.

• Product Appearance Not as advertised

Outstanding

You can’t help but love the Boody products. They are super comfortable , super soft and since I discovered them at least 5 years ago I haven’t worn any other brand off underwear. I also love their tshirts, same great quality and comfort.
So a big big thank you to the whole Boody team for your excellent work and outstanding customer service. Much appreciated. I will for sure order more products.

Excellent Customer Service and Products

These products are great quality and last for years. Recently had such an excellent experience with customer service: Australia Post delivered my order to the wrong house and were giving me a terrible run around. I phoned boody for help and they resent my whole order, no questions asked. Wasn't they're fault, but they were so helpful and kind and fixed it up right away. Couldn't recommend them more.

SaM
SaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Boody is the best

My issue with size was speedily rectified. Great customer service and these undies are the most comfortable I've ever owned. Totally recommend this product to anyone looking for comfy undies. Thanks Boody