Listing monitored by Boody

neeta
neetaHobart, TAS

My fave brand - go to comfort love it yay!

I am a Boody junkie. My son ius topo now and he is 16 and loves their undies and trackie dacks.
I wear theiur shaper bra, undies, hoodie, trackie dacs but my fave is the PJ's.
This review is for th egood night raglan top, a long sleep winter top for bed and it is very warm but breathes and a good thickness.

Sue L.
Sue L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Best knickers ever!

I decided to buy some BOODY full briefs because of the sustainability and ethics of the company and will never go back to other brands! They are the most comfortable knickers I have ever owned! I am also completely converted to a full brief which are so soft and stretchy at the same time with no 'panty lines' showing through. BOODY knickers can make your day!

PVB
PVBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best legging ever.

I have been looking for some really good comfortable legging for ages so I thought I would give Boody leggings a go. I have to say they are the best leggings ever. So comfortable and soft, yet firm enough to hole tummy in. I'm wrapped. I have two singlets as well which are also great. Love Boody.

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thanks so much PVB! So happy you love our Leggings :)

Janie
JanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

why did it take soo long to try this brand

Purchased a T shirt as a gift .. then my spouse reciprocated w a tank, wearing this item and feeling the fabric on your skin makes the day “ great” .. the tops washed like a dream, and still felt ‘ luxe’ .. I decided to try others in the range and there’s lots to choose from. With our floods here a couple of orders took a little long.. understandably , however reaching out to the brand help site was another bonus .. how lovely and so helpful .. so totally sold on this renewable resource brand by our own ‘ oz made ‘ clothing. Well done Boody .. I’m a fan forever
janie

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thank you so much for the 5 stars Janie!

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Boody has great feel basics and incredible customer service

1. The Boody website is straight forward and does not bombard you with sign up requests or anything of the sort like other companies typically do.
2. They provide a range of basics that are available in standard colours, including various nudes to cater to different skin tones!
3. The items are so soft and breathable, which is exactly what you want for basics such as socks and underwear, but also for other clothing you may sweat in. There are only a few products which have size or finishing issues, but colours are as seen online.
4. Their customer service is AMAZING and seamless; they are so friendly, helpful, honest and prompt! (Thank you Myriam for your support!) They have truly raised and set the standard.

Highly recommend Boody

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thank you Hel! We're so happy to have you as a customer :)

Lauren West
Lauren WestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

So happy with my experience with Boody, I had to return items after I ordered the wrong size and it was a seamless process. The quality of the clothes is just beautiful. I will be shopping here again for sure

orangecoding
orangecodingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soft, ethical, easy, comfortable - great to get over the flu in.

I have the flu and the only clothing that didn't 'scratch' my skin, was breathable, comfortable, and soft to wear. On the odd occasion I have left my bed to sit on the couch, I was hot cold shivery sweating but the trackpants, undies and tops were beautiful to have on.

Berni
BerniGoulburn Valley, VIC

The most comfortable underwear ever!!

Great quality garments, I have been wearing the briefs for more than five years, no panty line, no riding up-they stay put!!!

Rosemary
RosemarySouth West, WA

Love the sustainability of the product.

I love the quality of the undies. They are comfortable and don't show a panty line under my clothing. They are long lasting and breathe when I perspire on hot days. I LOVE them. The 4 pack available is great too.

Jeffrey B
Jeffrey BCentral, TAS

The best I've ever worn

These undies are really excellent. Very comfortable, very supportive and of course, sustainable. I'll never wear anything else. One suggestion; they should be called Bumboo.

Tina
TinaHunter Region, NSW

Boody is leading the way - looking after us and the planet

Found Boody and my go-to now for underwear and fitness! Comfy and functional. Any issue I have had with size they have resolved with ease.

Luv my Boody clothes

After trying the Boody ladies Shorty Pj's, I have bought numerous Boody pieces.
The clothing is very comfortable and the shorty pj's great in the heat. They wash really well and don't lose their shape.
The underwear range is so comfortable and again washes well.
I was so impressed, I bought the Pj's for my daughter in NZ. She was also impressed and bought more for herself and as gifts.
I have bought online in some local stores, all good experiences.

My go-to for underwear

Boody’s fantastic customer service team were quick to resolve my issue. The underwear are comfy and high quality and it’s the first time I’ve found bralettes that fit me properly. I was so happy with my first order that I put in another in straight away.

Chin
Chin

Softest socks, no rough edges anywhere to bite you!!

The delivery was quick and the product itself was unbelievably soft, my feet felt enveloped in bamboo’s softest feel. There are no stiff stitched joints anywhere, and the toes have no visible seem. I often get chaffed by toe seems, hence these were very welcome! Would henceforth only buy these. Just wish, there was more variety and designs, especially for men! I would have liked to buy some for the boys, but would have loved done different designs or colours!

Nessa
Nessa

Great customer service on returns

BOODY were quick to respond and resolved my issue. The process was easy, the customer service was very friendly and I love the box that BOODY online purchases come in, which made it very convenient for returns.

I love BOODY products and will continue to shop with them in future.