Listing monitored by Boody

3.7
Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware the shipping fees when returning!

I received my Boody products in a good period of time from ordering and packaging was environmentally friendly, however the sweatpants didn't fit as I'd hoped and initiated a return & refund.
The returns portal is a great interface and while there was an option for store credit with additional 10%, I wasn't confident about my sizing based on the previous order's outcome.
I opted for the refund and I was really disappointed to learn that Boody don't absorb the shipping costs for the return and so I am now without a pair of sweatpants and out of pocket $10.
This isn't consistent with the cost-free service you experience with other online retail brands and so regrettably I won't be using Boody again now.

Sizing Very small
Geri
Geri

Great product and excellent customer service

Boody underwear is a great quality product which I have found to be really comfortable - they also have excellent customer service

Sizing Very small