Listing monitored by Boody

Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boody Bamboo Underwear

I cannot comment on other items as I have only purchased underwear and socks but have hardly worn the socks. I bought a pair of the classic bikini underwear which seemed to be quite good. I subsequently bought multiple more as they are very comfortable and a great, flattering design. However, after a few months, they have all started to deteriorate at the front. It is seemingly quite poor quality. If they change their manufacturing to reflect the cost to create better quality items, I would reconsider purchasing again but I will not be buying from this company in the near future.

Sonja B.
Sonja B.South Australia

Boody makes my thrush worst

I have a history of thrush, though I usually do not have thrush, I can get it quite easily if I am not careful, unfortunately boody underwear gives me thrush, I find they are too tight because they are so stretchy, it's like leggings material, though comfortable I would prefer the knickers to be less hugging. Also I did purchase the leggings they are comfortable and nice but very very thin so I'm still cold of I wear them under a dress or skirt which is what I usually do, they are alot thinner then most leggings.

Linda
Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Annette
AnnetteHobart, TAS

Long activewear pants

Lovely and warm and thick for winter walks , i went up a size in these pants and I’m glad I did , I’m usually a medium but got a large , they fit well , my only complaint is the waist band falls down and I have to keep pulling it up but other than that pants are great!

Underwear Shops & Brands