Listing monitored by Boody

Exasperated
ExasperatedHunter Region, NSW

Hit and miss products and I suspect their website filters bad reviews

I purchased about $500 worth of products in the last few months and returned about 1/2. Some of them are amazing and soft and comfy but some are a miss for varied reasons.
I reviewed all my purchases on their website in the last few weeks and none of my reviews on the products I rated poorly appear on their website, take that as you will.

Ann
AnnNewcastle

Quality of Manufacturing has reduced

I have been purchasing and wearing Boody’s products since 2016 and have loved all of the undies, tops and bras that I have purchased. However, I purchased some more undies in January 2021 and within a month the waist band had deteriorated to the point where they were falling down whilst wearing them and I can’t use the x6 pairs that I purchased (Grey and Black in the 3 pack deal). I have sent photos through and Boody are currently reviewing the batch numbers etc, however, I feel product substitution has occurred by the maker or company. I am also concerned about the manufacturing in China now so will be looking for different undies that hopefully are Aussie made. A shame as the Boody products are normally top notch and so comfy.

Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

J. Oakley
J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Fit well - Don’t last

Very easy to purchase and a good choice. Unless you purchase a reasonable quantity they don’t wash and wear for long. Have found that the leggings are good but the undies go out of shape too quickly. Company appears to be ethical but goods made in China and I won’t buy anymore.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Esmeralda
EsmeraldaPerth, WA

Ok I guess

I bought 3 pairs of midi briefs in my size and I also used the measurement tool on the website. I’m slim and the underwear cuts into my legs and leaves terrible pantylines. I won’t be able to wear them during the day. I wanted to love them but now I’m not sure that it’s a long term solution. Pretty bummed.

Annette
AnnetteHobart, TAS

Long activewear pants

Lovely and warm and thick for winter walks , i went up a size in these pants and I’m glad I did , I’m usually a medium but got a large , they fit well , my only complaint is the waist band falls down and I have to keep pulling it up but other than that pants are great!

Geo
GeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

Great product quality, love the pjs ordered comfortable and well wearing so far - also ordered as gifts for my mum and mother in law! Excellent customer service - polite, friendly, prompt responses and very helpful.

Benjiman S.
Benjiman S.Perth, WA

Very comfy

Website was very easy to navigate. These sock are definitely very comfortable, they are nice and thick but also don't hold the sweat. Definitely will be getting black ones tho next time as these one's do stain from dirt easily.

Ciara G
Ciara GSydney, NSW

Protect the Planet...with Plastic?

I just purchased some socks and underwear which I love- no problem with the product. What I can't understand though is how they justify their eco stand when they wrapped the already boxed and cardboard wrapped items in PLASTIC! Only the socks came in plastic however, so it can't be unnecessary 'protection' of the items. Was SO disappointed to see this when I opened the box and had to shake my head when I read the inside of the box read 'For The Planet'.

Underwear Shops & Brands