Listing monitored by Boody

3.5
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfiest clothes ever!

I now have two pairs of the Lounge Pants as they are extremely comfortable and very versatile. Perfect for at home and sleep, but also smart enough to leave the house in. I’ve had similar lounge style pants, these are softer, better quality and more comfy. Seem to wash really well, too. They are also an environmentally friendly company.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
  • Sizing Slightly large
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Upset R.
Upset R.asked

I had a few pairs of the original boxers that I bought several years ago. I just bought and received 7 more and the material is much thinner and feels less robust. Has the material been changed?

Annie
Annieasked

What does are used to make underwear black?

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Boody representatives

Details ·

Official Website

Nicole B

Yay for Women!

by Nicole B on 18 Aug 2022
After wearing my boyfriends step ones for ages I was so happy they are now available for women. They do not disappoint. If you’re plus size like me I ... Read full review

Sascha C.

This is perfect for a autism child or children

by Sascha C. on 18 Aug 2022
I bought them for my sister son who got Autism n he love them so much... Read full review

Gail

Great product

by Gail on 18 Aug 2022
Got these for my son, he loves them. one pair developed a hole after couple of washes. I contacted customer service, had a response within hours. ... Read full review