Listing monitored by Boody

Annette
AnnetteHobart, TAS

Long activewear pants

Lovely and warm and thick for winter walks , i went up a size in these pants and I’m glad I did , I’m usually a medium but got a large , they fit well , my only complaint is the waist band falls down and I have to keep pulling it up but other than that pants are great!

Sizing Slightly small
Geo
GeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

Great product quality, love the pjs ordered comfortable and well wearing so far - also ordered as gifts for my mum and mother in law! Excellent customer service - polite, friendly, prompt responses and very helpful.

Benjiman S.
Benjiman S.Perth, WA

Very comfy

Website was very easy to navigate. These sock are definitely very comfortable, they are nice and thick but also don't hold the sweat. Definitely will be getting black ones tho next time as these one's do stain from dirt easily.

Ciara G
Ciara GSydney, NSW

Protect the Planet...with Plastic?

I just purchased some socks and underwear which I love- no problem with the product. What I can't understand though is how they justify their eco stand when they wrapped the already boxed and cardboard wrapped items in PLASTIC! Only the socks came in plastic however, so it can't be unnecessary 'protection' of the items. Was SO disappointed to see this when I opened the box and had to shake my head when I read the inside of the box read 'For The Planet'.

Underwear Shops & Brands