Listing monitored by Boody

Annette
AnnetteHobart, TAS

Long activewear pants

Lovely and warm and thick for winter walks , i went up a size in these pants and I’m glad I did , I’m usually a medium but got a large , they fit well , my only complaint is the waist band falls down and I have to keep pulling it up but other than that pants are great!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
  • Sizing Slightly small
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Upset R.
Upset R.asked

I had a few pairs of the original boxers that I bought several years ago. I just bought and received 7 more and the material is much thinner and feels less robust. Has the material been changed?

Annie
Annieasked

What does are used to make underwear black?

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Boody representatives

Details ·

13,782 reviews
Ad
Official Website

Sascha C.

This is perfect for a autism child or children

by Sascha C. on 18 Aug 2022
I bought them for my sister son who got Autism n he love them so much... Read full review

Gail

Great product

by Gail on 18 Aug 2022
Got these for my son, he loves them. one pair developed a hole after couple of washes. I contacted customer service, had a response within hours. ... Read full review

Phil

Comfort first

by Phil on 17 Aug 2022
Completely satisfied that the actual product met the claims of the advertising.... Read full review