Boohoo

Boohoo (page 2 of 61)

2.0 from 1,207 reviews

• Sizing True to size (54) · Slightly small (39) · Very small (38) · Very large (16) · Slightly large (15)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (46%) · Not as advertised (54%)

Good fit but can never leave the house wearing items!!!

I brought two dresses online the delivery was quick and the fit of both dresses was great but unfortunately I will never be able to leave the house wearing them as both dresses are 100% see through. They are so see through that wearing same color underware as the dresses aren't even a option. I would never of brought them if I had known I would have to spend extra money and send them away to get a lining sawn into them . I don't reccomend

Natalie

Natalie

Poor quality

The quality of the clothing is horrible and not true to size either. Also the clothing I received was not sewed in correctly and was always uneven or not symmetrical. Would not recommend

Cazza

Cazza

They're okay, but not great

Their packages come relatively quickly where I live, and the clothes that I have bought are reasonable. I just loathe the customer service; it's appalling how they treat their customers which to me just screams 'bad business.' Other than that they are okay, just not great.

Katrina J.

Katrina J.

If you need to return something now you must pay to do so. Don’t bother wasting your time or money

I have been loyal to boohoo for years twice a package has failed to arrive on time and this time also doesn’t fit properly and now have to pay to return... so disappointed... complained with the company who refuse to do anything

Chelsea

Chelsea

Awful quality

Soooo terrible. I actually searched how to make a review for this company because they don't let you make reviews on their social media (shocker). Clothing insanely terrible quality, I don't know how they make it look good in photos. I got 5 items and everything was see through and just awful material. So dissapointed.

Sizing Slightly large

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Complete joke

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Complete Rubbish

Do not buy from this cheap and nasty company. They are the same as Nasty Gal. The products are of poor quality. You are better off donating money to the poor. Their customer service is absolutely appalling. Boohoo really is BOOHOO!!

Amy

AmyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nice affordable clothing

The online store it is easy to find what I'm after there is alot of options to choose from. Shipping is fast. The quality is hit & miss some items are amazing but other times the item is cheaply sewn together.

Sizing Slightly small
Rad

Rad

Maternity clothes - true to size

I ordered 4 maternity tops and one maternity dress and they were all true to size. I'm usually a UK size 14 but since I seem to be getting bigger by the month ordered size 16. They were all true to size. Good value for money as well, as it was hard to find a good range of maternity tops in shops in Australia which are not too expensive. I opted for standard delivery and arrived within 6 business days.
Only downside was for 2 of the tops the material was like a t shirt where as, looking at the photos online I thought it would not be t shirt like material.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane AUS

Only spend what you are willing to lose

Boohoo are hit and miss but more miss. Their sizing chart is complete bull. I bought what their sizing chart told me I was and it was about 4 sizes smaller. But according to them, it wasnt their fault but mine because of my expectations. Refused to pay for return shipping even though their website told me to buy the size. You get much better stuff on Shein and aliexpress! Ive bought from their heaps of times and their sizes are ALWAYS spot on. Waste.

SeaSon

SeaSonSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Issues - You get what you pay for

Be careful

Lawrence A.

Lawrence A.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

We ordered something required by a particular date. They were going to deliver several days after their specified date and so we had to cancel and now in a bun fight to get the delivery fees refunded. Absolutely pathetic they say they have tried to call when they let it ring once and hang up etc. typical faceless internet company that are full of crap. Stay away

TONY

TONYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rubbish ----

They offer express post for $15 --- within 5 business days .... Don't believe it ... Took almost 2 weeks to arrive ... Came from nsw but they insist customs held it up and it came from uk .... Here's a pic to say where it came from on the postage sticker ....

Sizing Slightly small
Melly

MellySouthwest, VIC

Terrible Quality Terrible Service

i Bought two dresses. The first meant to be a 10 was easily a 16!! The material was see through. Looked nothing like the pic online.
Second dress oh my god!!! The colours of material were completely different, looked nothing like advertised, was very poorly made.
These were not all that cheap!
I have sent back and have items tracked and they arrived over a week ago and they tell me it has not arrived yet I can see that it has!

Pasquita

PasquitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Big disappointment

Dress at least one size too large for me. Can't contact a human to speak with. Have to return garment.
Now have paid AU$15.94 postage costs - nothing to show for it.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices, fabric quality accordingly

Plenty on offer. Delivery was reliable and good. Dresses were good, but fabric is not perfect, but I didn't expect this for a $18 dress. Return service worked very easy.

Product Appearance As advertised

Never buying from them again

I Ordered a dress for my works Xmas party and it is completely 100% see through! Waste of money!! I Cant return it as it arrived over 28 days ago.

Sizing Slightly large

Sushmita

SushmitaSydney, NSW

Perfect dress

I am absolutely thrilled with my maternity dresses.So much happy with my dress..Thank you so much bohoo, delivery right on time. I loved every bit of my clothes, going to order more on future..Thank you Bohooo

Breadlover

BreadloverMoruya

Terrible Experience. STAY AWAY!!