Boohoo

Boohoo (page 2 of 56)

2.0 from 1,101 reviews

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Package received :)

I read the reviews stupidly after making a purchase of about 13 pieces of clothings. I must say i am absolutely happy i did. After just receiving mine today and trying everything on i will definitely be purchasing again, the fit and all were exactly to expectations considering the different types of material for each clothing i purchased. Thankyou so much you guys are awesome.

QUALITY IS A JOKE

I ordered multiple outfits from this site. I ordered size 8 and received what would fit a 10 to 12. The colour was completely off on one of the products. What was advertised as red was almost brown when it arrived. The quality is HORRIBLE. I wouldn't pay $2 for the quality I received absolutely appalling. Do not purchase anything white it is as see-through as a window. AND LET ME TELL YOU, when trying to return the items they charge you personally an extra $8.99, not to mention you need to purchase a bag to fit all the clothes back in. So disappointed. Do not recommend.

Sizing Very large

SHIPPING !!

Cant actually believe express shipping takes 6 days or more, what a joke . Why even bother paying for express shipping when A , it doesn't come on time and B, Its just about the same amount of time for normal shipping !!

Never again!!

I decided to give boohoo a try, they stated 7 days delivery which is untrue, I could have ordered from another place so if you need an outfit and expect no to be lied about delivery date, don’t even think about ordering from here. They are very hard to communicate with. I’m still waiting for my delivery!! Not happy

Sizing runs very small

I bought a few garments - and the dress and tops ran very small. I am normally a 6-8 and I ordered these in an 8 and they were so tight and I could hardly put them on so I had to return them! This was the most missized garments I have bought before. So be careful when buying that there is a change your garments may not fit right.
Such a shame I bought a few t-shirts (size S) which were fine and good quality.
I returned the other items and had to pay shipping $8 but I received a refund.

Product Appearance As advertised

Claimed they haven’t received my returned items

I paid for a dress, they sent me the wrong size and I contacted them straight away. They told me there’s nothing I can do but send it back and receive a refund. I did exactly that and they claim they haven’t received my returned item so they won’t refund me. I guess scamming people is how they make their money.

Awful service!

I accidentally wrote the wrong number for the delivery address and contacted boohoo immediately to help me change the mistake. They offered no help and just told me they can’t do anything about the problem!

Website is great to navigate,love the clothes great quality for the price, great range of clothes to choose from and great delivery time frame as well. Love love love the 50% off sales.

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely love boohoo !!

I was a bit wary of whether or not to order from Boohoo after reading some of the reviews but was absolutely ecstatic with the delivery time and the quality of the clothes. WIll be ordering from here again !!

Buyer beware

Returned incorrectly sized garments. Boohoo claims they have never received. The items and Australia Post dispute this. Now out of pocket $100 and no garments. Very disappointing. Lost regular customer.
I have trued to commmunicate, but no luck

Disappointed

I ordered what looked like a coat and a long cardigan arrived which I could’ve purchased for a 1/3 of the price from a local retail store. To return I will have to pay for shipping again. Not worth the transaction. Don’t waste your dollars and hopes.

Lying about stock

They say they don't have stock. Yet I checked again and there is 9. Liars! They refunded the money but kept charged me full delivery for the other item. Quality is bad too

Sizeguide

Every time I have ordered from boohoo, I order a size bigger or sometimes two sizes bigger and they always come (on time) and seem to be a size or two too small! So disappointed in the sizes. I even double checked the chart!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great plus size clothing - not at all bad

Personally, I read other reviews and was very worried to receive my order. I paid for express shipping, it came within 5 business days. Everything I purchased arrived and it all fit me. I used the boohoo fit assistant to find my size and wasn't disappointed. The clothes are not poor quality, however compared to other brands like asos they are slightly less well made. I will definitely be buying from them again. Really needed cute clothes that fit me and I wasn't disappointed. I am usually a size 20 but bought a size 22 in everything as what the fit assistant recommended.

Very happy

I was scared to order from this website because of the reviews I have seen, but decided to give it a go anyway.
The products I received were good quality especially for the price. 2 pairs of the pants I bought were a little baggy for my liking so I started a return for them and it was so painless I had my money back the next day.
Will be buying stuff from there again.

Pretty terrible

I’ve ordered from boohoo a few times- the quality is always pretty bad, feels like crepe or cheap swimsuit material. I believe this company also owns nasty gal and pretty little thing and I’ve heard similar reviews for them too. Don’t fall for the “60% off” sale- their prices are never full price anyway. The sizes are also very confusing, some run small and some run larger. I’ve also had a few mix ups with some orders where I’ve been sent the wrong pair of shoes and items have been forgotten from my order. All in all it’s a pretty cheap place to spend your money but you definitely get what you pay for.

Sizing Slightly small

Only giving 4 star cos the customers service lady at boohoo was nice!!

Only giving 4 star cos the customers service lady at boohoo was nice!! The express delivery was slow but customer service was helpful and refunded me shipping cost!! The clothing was a bit of a hit and a miss, the leggings were see through and a top we’re nothing like photo on the website.. I’ll probably won’t shop there again!!

Sizing Slightly large

let me rant, just a little...

I think that their styles are really good. It was my first time buying from them and ordered three dresses of different styles and the fit was perfect! What I didn’t enjoy was the fact that I paid $30 each for these dresses and two of them have seams that are unfinished or straight up not finished! Also the fabric is cheap....Apart from that I really do like the last dress and the shipping was fast.

Terrible service

I have ordered from boo hoo quite a bit -clothes are hit and miss. Two tops I ordered barely covered my breasts . Had a jacket I needed to send back too and asked customer service instead of paying for 2 Lots of postage could I return tops with jacket on the one label . Was told I could - they said -just write the order number for the tops on the label which I did - I also enclosed a piece of paper with the order numbers on it into the bag with the clothing . I was Refunded for coat but not tops . Was told I needed to send post office receipt so they can weigh the items “I claimed” to have sent back . I told them I couldn’t find it . They came back and said unfortunately things can get misplaced in the warehouse when unpacking ! ! So I am now out of pocket - and they have my two tiny tops in their warehouse somewhere . I will never ever shop with them again . The hit and miss quality I could deal with but actually paying for their mistakes is too much . I shop online a lot but I will never order with boohoo again

Delivery

A Boohoo staff member sent my order to Queensland instead of Victoria. Several emails later they still won’t take responsibility for the lengthy delay or reply to my questions properly. I don’t think they even understand what I’m saying, as the last reply was your parcel is on the way we hope you get your goodies soon:| Last time I checked the tracking details it’s still sitting in Queensland and won’t be here till 2nd June. That’s nearly 2 weeks late. I’m not happy and won’t be buying anything from this company again.

what happens if my parcel hasn't arrived from boohoo yet its saying its delivered? I've even went to the local post office regarding this matter yet they say they do not recall delivering the parcel to my address even called the national post office however I must say when I tracked my parcel it said that it was delivered in another town? Is there a fault with the post or boohoo? On my end I've put my correct address in as it shows in my email, anyone else been through this?

Does boohoo ship to SA bcz I can't seem to find the SA option I asked the customer service pole and they do not even care to respond?

How much does the return shipping cost? Can’t seem to find how much it will be (if I end up needing to send anything back) anywhere on the site. I’d love to know before I go ahead with my next purchase.
Both times I needed to return it was free returns because it was their fault for sending the wrong size so I’m not sure! Could always send an email as they’re pretty responsiveThank you :)I was charged $8.95 for my return because the top I got fell too small.