Bookabin.com.au

Bookabin.com.au (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lies, Scam, waste of time!

Please never ever anyone out there use bookabin.com. We ordered a bin to be delivered on a Wednesday, nothing arrived by 4pm. Tried to call contractor who asked if he could call me later via text. After hassling him he gave me the number for his driver [name removed] who estimated dropoff at 7pm. No good to us! Then text me saying he was broken down and bin would be delivered next day. My husband called from a different number 13 times. He said he couldn't answer because he was driving. We ended up cancelling and thank goodness no money was taken and I was able to cancel my card because I do not trust them for a minute! Our contractor was called [name removed]. Terrible people and a terrible business.

Hi Julia, Thank you for bringing your issue to our attention. We are very sorry that you received a negative experience. We aim to maintain the highest standards of service for our customers and we apologise for the poor performance, its a failure on our part in serving you. Thank you for the evaluation and we will definitely take it on board for future pick ups. The BookaBin Team2 years to reply?

Continuous lies. Wasted a good weekend waiting for a non existent bin to be delivered. Avoid these

Contacted Harpers Bin Hire thru BookaBin website.

Can’t believe we have been mucked around by BookaBin and Harpers Bin Hire.
I rang to confirm on the day I received confirmation email.
Harpers acknowledged.

I rang on Thursday morning at 7am to confirm delivery of the bin that day.
Said they would ring me back.

I rang yet again on Thursday at 12noon
Said they would ring me back

I rang yet again on Thursday at 1pm.

They said they have been trying to ring.
The number on this confirmation was correct.
I had left my number multiple times.
We have an auto divert to answering service.
No message was left.

They finally said the bin was on the truck to be delivered that afternoon.

It wasn’t.

Friday was a holiday.

We were to have the bin filled by this morning.

I just got off the phone and they told me the bin was not to be delivered because they needed a $10 charge of every 100KG over a certain weight.

They claim they have written record informing me of this need.

I don't understand why they would not have told me this on Thursday 7am.
We could have sorted the credit Card number out then and there.
Or at least been informed the bin wasn't going to be delivered.

They have mucked us around constantly and deliberately.
If this is the type of business BooKABin supports then this is bad for both businesses.

I have asked them for a refund and I am asking BookABin for a refund.

I can’t believe they mucked us about like this.

Should have looked for these reviews first.

Hi BarrySumpter, We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you received. We aim to maintain the highest standards of service for our customers, so we are deeply saddened to hear that you had a poor experience with us. We want you to know that we take feedback very seriously and that we will definitely be taking your review on board. The BookaBin Team

Scam Service. Fraudlent. Fake Contract Companies.

Terrible online booking system. Book, Pay, Nominate Time and Adress but they still needed phone following up. Not an Australian company. They subcontracted to a Melbourne company that doesn't exists. Initial invoice gave all the wrong details. Didn't even have correct business name for sub contractor. My phone number was passed on and I was harrassed by other bin companies. Would just be better to contact local company yourself. Bin was never delivered. I requested refund still waiting from 3 weeks ago. Emails and Calls were very rude. Terrible customer service huge mis handling of booking. I belive Book A Bin to be a scam and fraudulent company.

Hi No Bin, We are sorry to hear that things didn't happen as you expected. This is not by any means reflective of our standards of service and customer satisfaction. We want to let you know that we take customer feedback very seriously and we apologise for the inadequate level of service that you have experienced. The BookaBin Team

Terrible

A day late with delivery. On the day they told me a time and were still late. They offered to pick it up a day late as a result of their lateness and it is now still here being 4 days later. I fear extra chargers as a result of their problem.

Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are deeply sorry that you had a negative experience with us, its a failure on our part in serving you. We apologise for any inconvenience that we may have caused you and want to let you know that we will definitely be taking this feedback on board. The BookaBin Team

Disgraceful

In March, we booked a 3 cubic metre skip bin for a week and a half. The bin was delivered at about 2am, a day late. A bit bizarre but it was delivered.

It was not collected by the supplier for 5 months. No, I am not joking or over exaggerating. It is August, and it was finally collected last night, after many stressful phone calls to the supplier (who gave me every excuse under the sun and bogus time lines for 5 months) and several messages on BookaBin's voice mail. I even sent an email which wasn't replied to. Eventually, about a week ago, I called and left an angry message stating that if I wasn't contacted in the next 48 hours about this issue, I would take legal action. This got their attention!
They contacted me, which means I was able to get their direct line on my mobile phone (not the 1800 number). They contacted the supplier who gave them a few bogus time lines and excuses over the week, and then eventually after I kept calling them instead of him, they managed to get him to collect it. 5 months too late, but at least we finally got what we paid for.
I have read a few reviews about suppliers charging extra for "too much weight" after collection. After this ridiculous experience, I will not be paying if the supplier we were assigned requests more money for weight. Nor will I be booking through BookABin again. Very dissatisfied.

Dear Tori, We would like to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced during your experience with us. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers and so we are devastated to hear that you have not been treated properly. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, and we will definitely be taking this feedback on board so that this incident can be avoided in the future. The BookaBin Team

This service provider are not located in Australia

To all that are lead to believe this is an Australian Service provider they are not. This is one of the reasons you get terrible service from them. In most cases they have very cheap prices and that is why you there is no service. Most of the bin operators are cutting there cost to get the job. This is what one of their operators informed me of when dropping the bin he was not happy or help full. We had a problem with the bin not being correct and could not get hold of Book A Bin . To this day they still have not contacted us. Real bad service and misleading based in NewZealand never use them again . I am sure there are alternatives based in Australia.

Hi Willo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We understand that the primary issue has arisen out of a lack of communication on our end, and we apologise for any inconvenience that we may have caused you. We want to let you know that we take customer feedback very seriously and that we will be taking this issue on board. TheBookaBin Team

Good price and reliable

Reading the previous reviews I was concerned to book with Bookabin. Craig from Wallan was allocated the job and he was fantastic. On time, reliable, good communication and very affordable. Reading the reviews it might depend on the contractor allocated and from my experience I can only endorse Craig and will certainly use the service again.

Hi Matt. Thanks for leaving a great review, and mentioning Craig from Wallan. You’re right, he is fantastic.

Hidden costs to rip you off

We booked a skip bin through book-a-bin recently. The price upfront seemed reasonable - $135 for 3 days for a 3 cubic metre bin. The bin arrived on time and was removed on time. All good so far....

Then 4 days later I received an email invoice out of the blue for an extra $344, payment due immediately (the due date was actually shown as the day before the email was sent) and threatening late payment fees if not paid on time. They claimed the bin was over the included 450kg weight by a further 430kg. They are charging me $80 per 100kg over. Brisbane City Council commercial dumping charges are $12.50 per 100kg. This is a blatant rip-off, bordering on extortion. I also am skeptical that the bin even had 980kg of material in it because it was mostly just timber building products in a 3 cubic metre bin.

Buyer beware!

Hi Finch, We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with us and apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused you. This is not by any means reflective of the standards of service and customer satisfaction that we strive for. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and we will be taking this review on board. The BookaBin Team

No guarantee of delivery time

I booked a bin for Wednesday morning to Friday (Left message to say I need it ASAP) but did not hear from anyone. I tried calling the contact number and was told that he will send a bin around 2 pm which was not good enough because I had to clear a warehouse of rubbish and hand over the keys on Thursday. We brought in extra staff to complete the job till late that night and returned the bin the next day (although we had time for another day). I asked them for compensation for not having bin in the morning but book a bin just said that their conditions does not guarantee a time when the bin will be delivered?? How ridiculous? This is the danger of paying upfront for a service that we expect but don't receive. Once they receive money, they simply don't care about the customer.

Hi Anne, We would like to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with us. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers, but we completely understand that our reputation is not something we should hide behind. We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience and we will take this feedback on board. The BookaBin Team

Rubbish service from a rubbish website and really rubbish removals.

Booked and paid 3 days in advance for a 4m3 bin for one day only. The contractor that Bookabin sent or order to was:

[name removed]
4 Waste Removals Pty Ltd
PO BOX 189 Mansfield Q 4122, Rochedale, Underwood South
Phone Number:   [contact details removed]

$120, seemed like a good deal except...

When we contacted [name removed] the day before to confirm we'd have the bin by 9am as requested, he couldn't find the booking and was generally unhelpful. Actually, he was pretty rude. He wasn't interested in our business at all.

Eventually he found the order but then told me the bin would be delivered anytime from 6.30am to 3pm.

I explained that I had stated in my online order that I needed the bin no later than 9am Wednesday, with collection anytime Thursday.

Circumstances dictate we had only a single day to load the bin.

He said that wasn't his problem, if I ordered through a "cheap" website like bookabin I had to take whatever I got.

He also said it was up to Bookabin to let me know there were no guarantees on delivery time, and made more derogatory comments about Bookabin and about "people like" me who use "auction sites like this to get stuff for nothing".

He continued in that tone for our entire conversation, accusing me of trying to manipulate him, leaving things to the last minute and expecting others to pick up after me.  At no time did he try to be helpful or even vaguely polite.

His comments were extremely personal, really unhelpful, unnecessary and just plain rude. He refused to speak to his delivery people to find out approximately what time they thought the bin would be delivered. If we could have known that we might have been able to reorganise our schedule.

So, I phoned Bookabin to ask them to send a skip bin through another supplier.  But no answer. I left 4 messages asking for urgent help. 2 days later they still haven't called me back.

I've also sent them an email explaining all the above but no response and no refund to my bank account. The contractor didn't deliver a bin either.

These people need investigating by consumer affairs.

Dear Kerry, We extend our sincerest apologies regarding the issues that you have faced during your experience with us. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers and so we are devastated to hear that you have not been treated properly. Thank you for communicating these issues to us and we will definitely take them on board. The BookaBin Team

Poor management

Booked a bin. Great price and a small commision.
The bin arrived but when it was picked up they wanted more money.
Without weighing it they recon it was over weight. No scales just their judgement.
Book a bin dont seem to police the contractors they endorce. Then your problem is with the bin operator, not book a bin.
You dont know who your getting as you pay up front, then you get a contact number.
Where is book a bin when ghere is a problem...bad management.

DO NOT USE

Hi Cobra302, We are sorry to hear that things didn't happen as you expected. This is not by any means reflective of our standards of service and customer satisfaction. We want to let you know that we take customer feedback very seriously and we apologise for the inadequate level of service that you have experienced. Thank you for the evaluation and we will definitely keep it in mind for future pick ups. The BookaBin Team