KaterinaKP

KaterinaKPSydney, NSW

Most excellent gift idea

My husband and I bought a Bookabuy subscription for my Mum for Christmas. We were excited about the idea of Mum getting a book per month, based on her preferences and likes. Mum loves it! She waits excitedly for her book every month and has not been disappointed. She enjoys the mystery of which book she will get, when the package arrives at the door. It is a great service and nicely presented. We will definitely be increasing mum's subscription period. A fabulous gift!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Katerina! We're so glad to hear that your Mum is loving her Christmas gift that keeps on giving!

LOVED IT

I bought this for my mum and you could not have got it more RIGHT! She loved every book chosen for her and was surprised that they were authors and novels she hadn't come across before. Awesome service, one of a kind!!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for the review, Jann! So lovely to know that your mum loved all of her books!

Georgia

GeorgiaSydney, NSW

A fun novelty!

Who doesn't love getting packages? Now add a new book too? YES PLEASE.
Although some of the titles aren't ones I would normally pick for myself, its a nice opportunity to branch out and read something new and out of my own scope of literature.
The tea is a fun inclusion too!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Georgia! We're glad you loved your monthly book packages!

Reasonably good

This box isn't full of crap like so many can be. The tea is a nice addition and can last far longer than the box itself. The books themselves, while not incredible bestsellers, are reasonably good, and for me ranged from 'meh', to 'that was pretty good'.

Hannah Ludlam

Hannah LudlamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Always seem to send me amazing books that i otherwise wouldn’t pick, but end up loving! And the candles are my favourite so that’s an added bonus! Won’t be stopping my subscription anytime soon.

Review collected in partnership with Bookabuy

Serious effort to add in new titles

In my 12 months contract and my 6 months Bookabuy contracts, I received new titles all the time. Some were quite depressing. And some had significant accuracy in historical background.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Cathy! We appreciate your feedback.

Lak

Lak

Love the books

So good to receive a new book every month and enjoy them so much. Books are always in the category I chose and I can't wait till next month for the next one.

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your testimonial! We hope you continue to love your monthly book surprises with Bookabuy!

Heatrher B

Heatrher B

Great Gift Idea

Have given Bookabuy to a number of friends and relatives as a gift and each recipient has loved it. Bookabuy is really the ideal gift for anyone! And it is super easy.

Other Book Shops

Perfect for book addicts!

I was very impressed with how quickly my box arrived after placing the order. Great products and options - something for everyone. I was thrilled with the book I received. Excellent!

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

You know what I like to read!

With the information I provided the club they send me the perfect books! I have already passed on my last book to a friend to enjoy as much as I did.

MelBookabuy

That's so great to hear, Jenny! Thanks for your feedback!

Review collected in partnership with Bookabuy

A must for the avid reader

I absolutely love Bookabuy. Love the surprise every month and they really take note of your reading likes. I have never disliked a book that I have been sent. Highly recommend

MelBookabuy

Thank you for your review, Karen! We appreciate your support, and hope you continue to love your book surprises!

Bettina

Bettina

Bookabuy got me back into reading

I subscribed because I got out of my regular reading habit last year. Great service, easy communication, Mel incorporates my wish list in my subscription. So far, all the books were great reads and I know I read at least one book a month.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Bettina! We're so happy to hear you are really loving our service!

John Foster

John FosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

got me in the first chapter

i like the twists and changes a lot of crime writers use and this one is up there with the best. i have read a lot of michael connolly and john grisham and also james patterson.. but jeff lindsay certainly gets you in.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, John! We're glad you loved your book!

Review collected in partnership with Bookabuy

Can't wait for the mail to arrive!!

One of a kind, fabulous idea, great service. I purchased a subscription for myself. Best idea ever! Books I have received have been wonderful. Have recommended and also purchased for friends.

Review collected in partnership with Bookabuy

My favourite subscription service.

A lovely surprise every month, and their picks are spot on. I’ve never received a book I didn’t thoroughly enjoy. Whoever chooses the books must have special powers I reckon.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Lara! I don't know about special powers, but we do spend a lot of time researching the perfect books for our readers! So glad you've loved them.

Find out how Bookabuy compares to other Book Shops

A great birthday present.

I bought this book subscription as a birthday present for my mother, she absolutely loves it and looks forward to receiving her new novel every month. Highly recommend the books offered bhy Bookabuy.

MelBookabuy

Thanks Walter! We're happy to hear your mother is loving her handpicked books!

Review collected in partnership with Bookabuy

Love getting my book surprise!

It's such fun to receive my new book every month, always a surprise and a special read. Always beautifully presented as well with extras like a lovely book mark. Thanks!

Great service.

Loving my subscription. Always wonderfully surprised to receive books I’d choose myself, without having to source them. Have also gifted a subscription and my friend is loving the books they receive.

Scott Thorncraft

Scott ThorncraftSouth East Queensland, QLD

Let down

We used bookabuy some time ago and were left rather disappointed. The site took us all the way through to purchase and subsequently let us purchase a product. We received an email a few days later saying there had been an error and that we would have to pay around another $100 to get what we had purchased. Pretty disappointed that they had offered the product and then accepted our payment, only to then say it wasn’t valid. We won’t be using bookabuy again.

Anon

AnonSydney, NSW

Perfect gift for an avid reader

A great concept well executed. Customer focus and service are excellent. Book choices spot on. One very happy recipient. Could only be improved by offering a discount to returning customers.