Listing monitored by Bookabuy

Maria Barker
Maria BarkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the service!

I purchased a book gift hamper for my partner. He loves reading, and he loved the two books that were included. The extra items I purchased were so well packed and the gift hamper arrived within one day! Amazing service!

Aurelle
AurelleSydney, NSW

Books are my favourite presents

I’ve been using both Bookabuy and PuzzlePost for a few years. It’s my favourite gift to give other people. My friends have really enjoyed receiving the beautiful packages and also love the extras such as chocolate that can be added to the packages. Thanks Bookabuy team for always delivering!

MelBookabuy

Thank you for your review, Aurelle! We appreciate your continued support!

Mel

Still waiting!!

After contacting you about my disappointment in the last book I received, I was pleased with your response in saying that you would replace. This was 4 weeks ago and still no book.
Look forward to a response as to why?

Sue

Thank you so much Mel for personally contacting me and explaining the delay.
I totally understand and appreciate it.
Great to see a company that cares.

Find out how Bookabuy compares to other Book Shops

Couldn't live without my Bookabuy subscription!

Couldn't live without my Bookabuy subscription! I love receiving a new surprise book every month that the Bookabuy team have handpicked just for me. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Melissa
Melissa

Love my Bookabuy subscription!

I’ve had a Bookabuy subscription for a few months and have loved every single book that has been selected for me. Thanks to the team for your expert choices, and for the lovely postcards, bookmarks and gift wrapping each month. Such a fun and unique service!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Melissa! We hope you continue to love each and every book we handpick just for you!

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Fantastic Gift Idea!

I sent a gift hamper to a friend and she loved it! It was well presented and it arrived quickly after placing the order. The books selected were also exactly what she likes! I highly recommend Bookabuy for anyone that wants to treat a book lover to a unique gift.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Dave! We hope your friend loves her new reads and treats!
- Mel

Love the monthly surprise!!

I have been with Bookabuy for 2 and a half years now and have never not liked a book! I have a long list of books I want to read and quite often the book I receive is on my list. Mel, you have an amazing knack for knowing what people like, thank you

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your review, Karen! You're so welcome. I'm so happy that we've hit the nail on the head with your monthly book picks! Looking forward to surprising you with more fantastic reads! - Mel

Ange Brown
Ange Brown Sydney, NSW

Best thing I’ve done!

I can’t rave enough about bookabuy! These guys know their books. I’m on my third book and I’ve loved every one of them. I haven’t read like a can’t put a book down for years. I look forward to every month with excitement for what has been personally chosen for me. The candle is a luxury treat from Glass house always beautiful. Highly recommend ❤️

MelBookabuy

Thank you so much for your review, Ange! We really appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear you're loving your Bookabuy subscription!

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprise Gift hits the mark every time!

Alison
AlisonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A lovely gift!

I purchased a hamper for my sister’s birthday. She was thrilled... beautifully presented, and lovely items. She has read one of the books included and commented that she couldn’t put it down. I had commented that she was an animal lover (particularly pugs and llamas) and Bookabuy selected a gorgeous pair of ‘unicorn pug’ socks... perfect! I was so impressed by the products and service that I just ordered another hamper for a friend for Christmas. The subscription is probably a bit pricey for myself, but the hampers are perfect for a special gift.

Amazing service

Hamper was delivered on time, customer service was top notch, the recipient was extremely pleased with gift!! Would use again :)

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Fiona! We are so pleased that your gift was well-received!

Mel from Bookabuy

FlashSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful gift

A great gift to give and a wonderful surprise to the one receiving it. Gift wrapped and sent to you a lovely way to receive it. Sent as a birthday gift.

MelBookabuy

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad you loved our gift hamper service!

Hi Mel ..All good sister in law loved her birthday present Maria

Maddison Southam
Maddison SouthamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gifted bookabuy

I was overly impressed with the goods included in the hamper and the safe delivery of the package. The prices were a little high but well and truly worth it with the products that are included. Highly recommend.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your feedback, Maddison! So nice to hear you were impressed with the goodies included!

Pallavi D.
Pallavi D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great gift

I bought this for a friend’s birthday. My hamper was SO easy to customise, I even got to choose the flavour of each item! Although you don’t get to choose the book titles, you get to pick a genre - and my friend loved both the books selected by the Bookabuy team. The products were all such great quality too. The only thing I wish could have been nicer was the personalised message. It would have been nice if it was handwritten, but it was typed along with the order sheet. Can’t complain though, definitely recommend this as a solid gift!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your review, Pallavi! So nice to hear that your friend loved their hamper!

Perfect!

I have used this service for both subscription and gift hampers and love it! great book choices and add ons and always beautifully presented. Wonderful concept and will continue to use and recommend!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your feedback, Bek! We appreciate your support! Hope you continue to love your book mail from Bookabuy! - Mel

Read more reviews - page 2