Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprise Gift hits the mark every time!

Alison

AlisonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A lovely gift!

I purchased a hamper for my sister’s birthday. She was thrilled... beautifully presented, and lovely items. She has read one of the books included and commented that she couldn’t put it down. I had commented that she was an animal lover (particularly pugs and llamas) and Bookabuy selected a gorgeous pair of ‘unicorn pug’ socks... perfect! I was so impressed by the products and service that I just ordered another hamper for a friend for Christmas. The subscription is probably a bit pricey for myself, but the hampers are perfect for a special gift.

Amazing service

Hamper was delivered on time, customer service was top notch, the recipient was extremely pleased with gift!! Would use again :)

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Fiona! We are so pleased that your gift was well-received!

FlashSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful gift

A great gift to give and a wonderful surprise to the one receiving it. Gift wrapped and sent to you a lovely way to receive it. Sent as a birthday gift.

MelBookabuy

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad you loved our gift hamper service!

Hi Mel ..All good sister in law loved her birthday present Maria

Maddison Southam

Maddison SouthamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gifted bookabuy

I was overly impressed with the goods included in the hamper and the safe delivery of the package. The prices were a little high but well and truly worth it with the products that are included. Highly recommend.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your feedback, Maddison! So nice to hear you were impressed with the goodies included!

Pallavi D.

Pallavi D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great gift

I bought this for a friend’s birthday. My hamper was SO easy to customise, I even got to choose the flavour of each item! Although you don’t get to choose the book titles, you get to pick a genre - and my friend loved both the books selected by the Bookabuy team. The products were all such great quality too. The only thing I wish could have been nicer was the personalised message. It would have been nice if it was handwritten, but it was typed along with the order sheet. Can’t complain though, definitely recommend this as a solid gift!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your review, Pallavi! So nice to hear that your friend loved their hamper!

Perfect!

I have used this service for both subscription and gift hampers and love it! great book choices and add ons and always beautifully presented. Wonderful concept and will continue to use and recommend!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your feedback, Bek! We appreciate your support! Hope you continue to love your book mail from Bookabuy! - Mel

Kylie S

Kylie SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fantastic!

Wanted something special for a family members birthday, and Bookabuy really delivered. The gift was beautifully packaged, and all of the goodies inside were as great as they looked online. My sister in law was really thrilled and I wouldn’t hesitate to use Bookabuy again....maybe someone will send one to me........

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Kylie! We hope someone will send a hamper to you soon! :)

ClaireSpencer

ClaireSpencerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Every hamper has been perfect!

I’ve sent 4 hampers to friends and family, they’ve all been beautifully put together and delivered on time. I love the little hand made details like origami hearts- and they’re a reasonable price too. Great gift idea!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your kind words, Claire! We really appreciate it. Thanks for your continued support!

vinags

vinagsCentral West, NSW

ideal for giving a loved one a boost

With the lockdown in Melbourne, we were looking for a way to give our loved ones a bit of a pick-me-up. Bookabuy were perfect for this. Delivered on time, expertly wrapped, and a great choice of good.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you loved using our service.
We hope that the lockdown in Melbourne eases soon.

What a great surprise

I bought a hamper for myself and sent some to my family interstate. They were shipped the very next day and we loved them. A wonderful surprise to receive a wrapped book (and other customised goodies) in the mail. The quality of the books were outstanding and matched our preferences exactly. The wrapping on the book was great and the other items included met our expectations - all quality items. Such great care was taken when the items were packed, to ensure they arrived in pristine condition to their recipients. I would encourage everyone to support this little Aussie business - they provide a wonderful service. Great for book lovers and for sending as gifts.

Rachel

RachelCanberra 2600, ACT

What an ingenious business offering!

I love everything about Bookabuy and who doesn't love getting a parcel in the mail each month? The books have been so well-matched to my tastes, and they are gift wrapped with a book mark and inspirational card. There is great care and attention to detail and I would highly recommend this to anyone!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, Rachel! We appreciate your feedback and support!

KaterinaKP

KaterinaKPSydney, NSW

Most excellent gift idea

My husband and I bought a Bookabuy subscription for my Mum for Christmas. We were excited about the idea of Mum getting a book per month, based on her preferences and likes. Mum loves it! She waits excitedly for her book every month and has not been disappointed. She enjoys the mystery of which book she will get, when the package arrives at the door. It is a great service and nicely presented. We will definitely be increasing mum's subscription period. A fabulous gift!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Katerina! We're so glad to hear that your Mum is loving her Christmas gift that keeps on giving!

LOVED IT

I bought this for my mum and you could not have got it more RIGHT! She loved every book chosen for her and was surprised that they were authors and novels she hadn't come across before. Awesome service, one of a kind!!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for the review, Jann! So lovely to know that your mum loved all of her books!

Georgia

GeorgiaSydney, NSW

A fun novelty!

Who doesn't love getting packages? Now add a new book too? YES PLEASE.
Although some of the titles aren't ones I would normally pick for myself, its a nice opportunity to branch out and read something new and out of my own scope of literature.
The tea is a fun inclusion too!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Georgia! We're glad you loved your monthly book packages!

Reasonably good

This box isn't full of crap like so many can be. The tea is a nice addition and can last far longer than the box itself. The books themselves, while not incredible bestsellers, are reasonably good, and for me ranged from 'meh', to 'that was pretty good'.

Hannah Ludlam

Hannah LudlamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Always seem to send me amazing books that i otherwise wouldn’t pick, but end up loving! And the candles are my favourite so that’s an added bonus! Won’t be stopping my subscription anytime soon.

Review collected in partnership with Bookabuy

Serious effort to add in new titles

In my 12 months contract and my 6 months Bookabuy contracts, I received new titles all the time. Some were quite depressing. And some had significant accuracy in historical background.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Cathy! We appreciate your feedback.

Lak

Lak

Love the books

So good to receive a new book every month and enjoy them so much. Books are always in the category I chose and I can't wait till next month for the next one.

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your testimonial! We hope you continue to love your monthly book surprises with Bookabuy!

Heatrher B

Heatrher B

Great Gift Idea

Have given Bookabuy to a number of friends and relatives as a gift and each recipient has loved it. Bookabuy is really the ideal gift for anyone! And it is super easy.