Bookabuy

Bookabuy

67 reviews · Statistics

96% · 641 · 1%

Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (58)
See the Best Book Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nicole M.
Nicole M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gone bust, no refund

This was a marvellous company, however they've gone bust since COVID and haven't refunded any ongoing monthly orders Show details
Mark James M.
Mark James M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

A great gift!

I requested a long and varied list of reading interest for a 6 book gift subscription for my partner. Bookabuy blitzed it and we both enjoyed the quality and diversity of the titles they chose (and the delivery presentation is beautiful and immaculate). Very happy to recommend! Show details ·  1
Sally Bee
Sally BeeNSWFar West, NSW

Everyone’s present from now on!! :)

I’m currently the favourite child after this!! Living on isolated sheep station during lockdown was limiting my shopping. I wanted something personal, something I could ‘put together’ online ( more than the usual flowers & chocolates) for my mum’s birthday. Discovered Bookabuy !! Best thing ever. Everyone in my family is getting this from now on in!! Thanks Mel for fixing my address typo x love, love ,love it!! Show details ·  1
Sue
Sue7 posts

Happy ending

After a few mishaps along the way, today all was resolved.I can’t thank Mel enough for her never giving up on this matter.
I was absolutely delighted when my package arrived today as anticipated.
A huge thank you Mel and for the added surprise. Best wishes Mel. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimNSWSydney, NSW

Such a thoughtful and well presented gift!

Thank you Mel and Bookabuy for an absolutely seamless experience helping me select the perfect combination of goodies for my hamper to my work colleague. He absolutely loved it and was really impressed by the thoughtful way it was put together and personalised just for him! Nice to be able to share some joy in lockdown! Show details ·  1
Mick
Mick

The perfect birthday gift

I gifted my mum a book hamper for her birthday and she said it was the best gift she has ever received in the post! Thanks, Bookabuy! Show details ·  1
Maria Barker
Maria BarkerVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the service!

I purchased a book gift hamper for my partner. He loves reading, and he loved the two books that were included. The extra items I purchased were so well packed and the gift hamper arrived within one day! Amazing service!
Aurelle
AurelleNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Books are my favourite presents

I’ve been using both Bookabuy and PuzzlePost for a few years. It’s my favourite gift to give other people. My friends have really enjoyed receiving the beautiful packages and also love the extras such as chocolate that can be added to the packages. Thanks Bookabuy team for always delivering! Show reply
Irene
Irene

Couldn't live without my Bookabuy subscription!

Couldn't live without my Bookabuy subscription! I love receiving a new surprise book every month that the Bookabuy team have handpicked just for me. It's the gift that keeps on giving! Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic Gift Idea!

I sent a gift hamper to a friend and she loved it! It was well presented and it arrived quickly after placing the order. The books selected were also exactly what she likes! I highly recommend Bookabuy for anyone that wants to treat a book lover to a unique gift.  Show details ·  1
Karen English
Karen English

Love the monthly surprise!!

I have been with Bookabuy for 2 and a half years now and have never not liked a book! I have a long list of books I want to read and quite often the book I receive is on my list. Mel, you have an amazing knack for knowing what people like, thank you Show details ·  1
Ange Brown
Ange Brown NSWSydney, NSW

Best thing I’ve done!

I can’t rave enough about bookabuy! These guys know their books. I’m on my third book and I’ve loved every one of them. I haven’t read like a can’t put a book down for years. I look forward to every month with excitement for what has been personally chosen for me. The candle is a luxury treat from Glass house always beautiful. Highly recommend ❤️  Show details ·  1
Donna
DonnaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Alison
AlisonQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A lovely gift!

I purchased a hamper for my sister’s birthday. She was thrilled... beautifully presented, and lovely items. She has read one of the books included and commented that she couldn’t put it down. I had commented that she was an animal lover (particularly pugs and llamas) and Bookabuy selected a gorgeous pair of ‘unicorn pug’ socks... perfect! I was so impressed by the products and service that I just ordered another hamper for a friend for Christmas. The subscription is probably a bit pricey for myself, but the hampers are perfect for a special gift. Show reply
Fiona
Fiona

Amazing service

Hamper was delivered on time, customer service was top notch, the recipient was extremely pleased with gift!! Would use again :) Show details ·  1