Bookabuy (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Bookabuy

Great gift from my son

I received books I probably would not have selected myself. Opened up a whole new range of authors. Really looked forward to receiving each new book. Now looking for other books by some of these authors

Byron Bibliotherapy
Byron BibliotherapyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient & attentive

Bookabuy was so careful to pay attention to the books they should avoid when I ordered a subscription for my mother. The books were beautifully wrapped and arrived at monthly intervals. What a treat!

MelBookabuy

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that your mother enjoyed her books.

Other Book Shops

Great idea to encourage reading.

I was able to read some great books that I would not have otherwise picked up.
However, I think a feedback system where you can review the book that was sent would help to ensure satisfaction with further reads.

Chaye
ChayeCanberra 2600, ACT

Bookabuy - Fantastic company

This is the third year of subscribing to Bookabuy and what a fantastic service it is. Really easy to set up the subscription and their selections for the genres I specified are excellent. It was originally purchased so I could try some new authors and it has exceeded expectations. There is something really special about receiving the Bookabuy parcel in the letter box each month! No plans to cease the subscription - a very happy customer. Thank you Bookabuy!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your support, Chaye! We're excited to hear that you've loved our service over the past three years!

Sal
SalSydney, NSW

The gift that keeps on giving!

The choices are always appropriate genre for my taste ( I was asked to explain what I enjoy). They are recent publications.
They provide lovely bookmarks and sustainable wrapping! I keep the string! My subscription was a perfect gift from someone who knows my love of reading.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Sal! We're glad you've loved the bookmarks and the wrapping, and of course the books that we handpicked for you!

Review collected in partnership with Bookabuy

Good service if you enjoy reading!

Bookabuy isn’t a pretty good service if you enjoy reading books and are able to read them quickly. Having a book delivered that you may not have looked at before was really good and allowed me to explore new titles. The cost is the only issue I have as I can not afford $30+ per book. If cost is not an issue than the ease of having a new book at your door every month through bookabuy may be for you!

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

I have used this for two presents now and both recipients have loved it. The books delivered were suited to the preferences I put in. Will definitely use bookabuy again!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your review and for your ongoing support, Matt!

Claire B.
Claire B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service with a truly personal touch

Guaranteed great service with a personal touch. Choose any genre subscription of your choice and receive a new book to suit. If you've already got it, get a replacement free

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Claire! We love that you love the personal touch to the packages we have sent to you.

Julia
Julia

Best for the Genre Faithful

I’m an avid reader with eclectic taste in fiction (literary, historical, classics, magic realism, fantasy). I’d been lusting over a subscription service in the UK so was thrilled to find one in Australia. I signed up for a monthly Mixed Genre subscription and spent lots of time filling out details of my reading tastes.

Customer service was great and I enjoyed the monthly surprise factor but didn’t have a good strike rate with the chosen titles matching my tastes. After 6 months, I opted out.

I’d recommend Bookabuy if you’re a genre-specific reader but not for those whose tastes are less predictable.

Multiple

I purchased Bookabuy as a gift for my daughter who loves to read. She absolutely loved getting a new book in the mail every month. Best gift ever! Since then my kids purchased me Puzzlepost for Christmas and I loved my first puzzle.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Georgina! We're glad you're loving your Puzzle Post subscription too!

Best gift ever

I first tried bookabuy as a gift to myself. After a six month subscription, I was delighted and renewed for a following 12 months. I have also gifted subscriptions to book loving loved ones. I was super happy with the books that I received and experienced a range of reads, many which I would never have discovered on my own. I have never received a book that I already have which is nothing short of miraculous because I have heaps! I love that exchanges are possible if this happens. I'm impressed that I can also send gift subscriptions to my family in New Zealand. These subscriptions are a special treat and I frequently recommend them to others.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Rose! We're so happy you've loved your handpicked books, and that we can send gifts to your NZ family.

Tina R.
Tina R.Queensland

Bookabuy is fabulous

I have been given Bookabuy subscriptions several times, and I have given them as gifts as well. Bookabuy always choose the perfect books for me, sent wrapped in brown paper and tied with string. Perfect!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Tina! We've appreciated all of your support!

Karen Platt
Karen PlattSydney, NSW

Excellent I look forward to a new book each month expectantly and always pleased

I enjoy the packaging and the personal touch of the postcards and book marks. Variety of books and quality is great. I have been a customer for several years and highly recommend the service.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Karen! We're glad you've loved your handpicked books and all of the extras!

Jeanette
JeanetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic present for an avid reader

We bought this for our one of our two daughters (they are both reading addicts). It was a great present. Thanks Bookabuy I'll certainly be considering this for the next 'hard to buy' for family member.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Jeanette! We certainly pride ourselves on offering a gift for "hard to buy for" loved ones!

Nick W
Nick WGeelong

A Yearly Subscription as a Birthday Present

I have been buying a 12 month Subscription to Bookabuy for my wife's birthday present for at least the last 3 or 4 years. My wife both really enjoys the 'reading' AND also looks forward to a 'monthly surprise' when she opens the parcel at the post box. - Nick, Geelong

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Nick! We appreciate all of your support over the past few years!! We're glad that Elizabeth gets so much joy from our handpicked books.

Cat K.
Cat K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was a good purchase

I enjoyed this service. I only used it for a short time. But the books I received were for the most part great reads. If I continued having money to do so I probably would have continued.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Cat! Hope to have you back soon!

Adam B.
Adam B.Southwest, VIC

First class service

It's always a great experience when shopping with Bookabuy. The range is excellent, the prices are continually competitive and delivery is always speedy and safely packaged. Thank you as always!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Adam! We're so happy to hear that you have loved your Bookabuy experience!

Booktopia