Bookabuy (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Bookabuy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (59)

Julia
Julia

Best for the Genre Faithful

I’m an avid reader with eclectic taste in fiction (literary, historical, classics, magic realism, fantasy). I’d been lusting over a subscription service in the UK so was thrilled to find one in Australia. I signed up for a monthly Mixed Genre subscription and spent lots of time filling out details of my reading tastes.

Customer service was great and I enjoyed the monthly surprise factor but didn’t have a good strike rate with the chosen titles matching my tastes. After 6 months, I opted out.

I’d recommend Bookabuy if you’re a genre-specific reader but not for those whose tastes are less predictable.

Multiple

I purchased Bookabuy as a gift for my daughter who loves to read. She absolutely loved getting a new book in the mail every month. Best gift ever! Since then my kids purchased me Puzzlepost for Christmas and I loved my first puzzle.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Georgina! We're glad you're loving your Puzzle Post subscription too!

Best gift ever

I first tried bookabuy as a gift to myself. After a six month subscription, I was delighted and renewed for a following 12 months. I have also gifted subscriptions to book loving loved ones. I was super happy with the books that I received and experienced a range of reads, many which I would never have discovered on my own. I have never received a book that I already have which is nothing short of miraculous because I have heaps! I love that exchanges are possible if this happens. I'm impressed that I can also send gift subscriptions to my family in New Zealand. These subscriptions are a special treat and I frequently recommend them to others.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Rose! We're so happy you've loved your handpicked books, and that we can send gifts to your NZ family.

Tina R.
Tina R.Queensland

Bookabuy is fabulous

I have been given Bookabuy subscriptions several times, and I have given them as gifts as well. Bookabuy always choose the perfect books for me, sent wrapped in brown paper and tied with string. Perfect!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Tina! We've appreciated all of your support!

Book Shops

Find out how Bookabuy compares to other Book Shops

Karen Platt
Karen PlattSydney, NSW

Excellent I look forward to a new book each month expectantly and always pleased

I enjoy the packaging and the personal touch of the postcards and book marks. Variety of books and quality is great. I have been a customer for several years and highly recommend the service.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Karen! We're glad you've loved your handpicked books and all of the extras!

Jeanette
JeanetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic present for an avid reader

We bought this for our one of our two daughters (they are both reading addicts). It was a great present. Thanks Bookabuy I'll certainly be considering this for the next 'hard to buy' for family member.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Jeanette! We certainly pride ourselves on offering a gift for "hard to buy for" loved ones!

Nick W
Nick WGeelong

A Yearly Subscription as a Birthday Present

I have been buying a 12 month Subscription to Bookabuy for my wife's birthday present for at least the last 3 or 4 years. My wife both really enjoys the 'reading' AND also looks forward to a 'monthly surprise' when she opens the parcel at the post box. - Nick, Geelong

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Nick! We appreciate all of your support over the past few years!! We're glad that Elizabeth gets so much joy from our handpicked books.

Cat K.
Cat K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was a good purchase

I enjoyed this service. I only used it for a short time. But the books I received were for the most part great reads. If I continued having money to do so I probably would have continued.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Cat! Hope to have you back soon!

Adam B.
Adam B.Southwest, VIC

First class service

It's always a great experience when shopping with Bookabuy. The range is excellent, the prices are continually competitive and delivery is always speedy and safely packaged. Thank you as always!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Adam! We're so happy to hear that you have loved your Bookabuy experience!

Book Shops