Bookabuy (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bookabuy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (53)

Nick W
Nick WGeelong

A Yearly Subscription as a Birthday Present

I have been buying a 12 month Subscription to Bookabuy for my wife's birthday present for at least the last 3 or 4 years. My wife both really enjoys the 'reading' AND also looks forward to a 'monthly surprise' when she opens the parcel at the post box. - Nick, Geelong

MelBookabuySend a private message

Thanks for your review, Nick! We appreciate all of your support over the past few years!! We're glad that Elizabeth gets so much joy from our handpicked books.

Cat K.
Cat K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was a good purchase

I enjoyed this service. I only used it for a short time. But the books I received were for the most part great reads. If I continued having money to do so I probably would have continued.

MelBookabuySend a private message

Thanks for your review, Cat! Hope to have you back soon!

Adam B.
Adam B.Southwest, VIC

First class service

It's always a great experience when shopping with Bookabuy. The range is excellent, the prices are continually competitive and delivery is always speedy and safely packaged. Thank you as always!

MelBookabuySend a private message

Thanks for your review, Adam! We're so happy to hear that you have loved your Bookabuy experience!